• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what is the ideal IQ

145 or above = Death
130 to 145 = Aspie
115 to 130 = Slayer
100 to 115 = NT
100 or below = Death

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Probability of that is probably like 1%

trust me that's my normal state if I didn't have godamn health issues.

The days I feel like description above, I feel like a fucking genious, no joke.

Too bad those days are counted in the fingers of 1 hand throughout the year

I feel you boyo. That's how I was when I was a kid. But health issues ruined my Chad potential.

My theory is that our IQ may possibly go down when health issues are fixed.

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
I feel you boyo. That's how I was when I was a kid. But health issues ruined my Chad potential.

My theory is that our IQ may possibly go down when health issues are fixed.

Not really, IQ will remain high for whenever a situation calls for it, our depression and nihilistic tendencies will go down however and this will falsely seem as a reduction in IQ.

:legit:

Invisible

Champion
If you're poor, the ideal IQ is 65 because you won't be so "aware" of your shitty life. You will live life on Maslow level 1-2 and not really process shit too deeply.

Having an IQ above 115 while being poor is HELL. It's like taking drugs to make your skin really sensitive, then getting woodchipped.

@"Bukowski" ¿Ké es tu kociente intelectual, bróder?

(misspelled so you don't google-translate it)

MewingTillIDie said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
The higher the better, given you have the EQ too match, no mental illnesses and a ExTx personality.

Sensors = Low IQ

Even if some MBTI types are more likely to be gifted than others, it's still possible to be high IQ regardless of type.

Just like it's possible to be good looking, have amazing social skills/awareness AND be really intelligent.

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
legit lol

I got plenty of theories boyo to help this forum but it's a complete shitfest here

legit

why post theories for some loonies here. I keep them for myself, maybe share with posters in need sometimes but I don't waste time making threads about them.

fucking legit, these low IQ trolling loonies deserve to rot

no offence boyos

Xander

110 is ideal, otherwise you're too aware and logical in comparison to the rest of the population