• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What is the ideal eye color for guys?

SeriousM

Regular
Especially if you want to slay top tier women.

It seems like hot blondes go for the swarther darker John Stamos type of guys according to this site but what about your experience?

Honestly eye shape is more important 
Best color would depend on hair/skin tone 
There is no universally ideal color

ItWontBeMe

Machine
It goes like this (of course, eye lashes and eyebrows are also important, but)

Spacing > Orbital support > Shape > Hooding > *Size > **Setting > Tilt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Color

*Preferable: vertically-short

**Preferable: deep-set

Color just doesn't matter unless you have reddit-tier rudimentary analytical skills (omg wow ur eyes are green, ur so gorgeous, 10/10). It's not EVEN icing on the cake... it's additional icing on a cake that already has plenty of icing.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said

aqua blue

ItWontBeMe

Machine
MogTime said:

:visitgandy:

ItWontBeMe said:
It goes like this (of course, eye lashes and eyebrows are also important, but)

Spacing > Orbital support > Shape > Hooding > *Size > **Setting > Tilt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Color

*Preferable: vertically-short

**Preferable: deep-set

Color just doesn't matter unless you have reddit-tier rudimentary analytical skills (omg wow ur eyes are green, ur so gorgeous, 10/10). It's not EVEN icing on the cake... it's additional icing on a cake that already has plenty of icing.

This is completely wrong.

Color is insanely important.

I read your thread and understand that you're basing your opinion on that tinder experiment.

But I've conducted plenty of OKCupid/dating experiments myself, and the MMs I use almost all have dark brown eyes, yet, I still get an inordinate amount of approaches relative to how many females are signed up/in my area. Eye region is definitely important (the MOST important part of a face), but eye color is not what makes eyes beautiful, generally-speaking. Although, if you have just average eye shape/support/etc, a nice eye color can halo you significantly (the examples I always give are Steve Kelly and Nash Grier, both average or below-average looking dudes who are haloed to an unreal extent by their eye color). 

As for your experience, there are other factors to consider if we want to explain why your results were such that they were. Geography, how the rest of your face looks (you seem good-looking from the cropped picture you had as a display pic a while back), perhaps need a larger sampling size, etc, and it can all just tie down to luck at the end of the day.

feg

Rotter
black makes you look like an arab so the answer is no

the iranians got an interesting eye color so I vote for that

sfinkter

Joke

feg said:

What eyecolor is best with dark brown hair with 'swarthy european/hungarian' skin for fucking top tier white girls? I have have same coloring as this guy when I'm tanned but imagine dark brown hair not black. I have brown eyes now, what is best? Seems that gold/amber like SR's would look better on this guy

feg

Rotter
sfinkter said:

feg said:

What eyecolor is best with dark brown hair with 'swarthy european/hungarian' skin for fucking top tier white girls? I have have same coloring as this guy when I'm tanned but imagine dark brown hair not black. I have brown eyes now, what is best? Seems that gold/amber like SR's would look better on this guy

lol tor blocks the image

you mean olive skin? with dark eyes that means ethnic in the wrong way so anything just don't have dark eyes