• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What is the highest level of education you will achieve?

?

• Dropped Out/GED

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • High School Diploma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Community College/Technical/Vocational Program

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bachelor's Degree

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Master's Degree

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • PhD

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
I don't think it is necessary to go beyond high school/2 year program for trades, 4 year degree is prerequisite for most white collar jobs, grad degree is needed for law and medicine, phd is pretty useless unless you're dedicating your life to research

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
i've finished college and was thinking about getting an MBA but probs not worth it

Hoodedslayer

I say aboot instead of about
A good bachelor or associates and some trade certifications your set for a comfortable life after that

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
i could do a phd but i won't

i may get an MBA at some point in time to look more attractive in management positions but that's as far as studying will go for me

ethmlethiqcel said:

i may get an MBA at some point in time to look more attractive in management positions but that's as far as studying will go for me

Sure. A genuine PhD is a byproduct of being an Idealist who wants to do Research, it's a dumb Goal in and of itself. If you just want the title just get economically/politically successful and they'll stick all Kinds of academic honours up your ass for nothing

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
ethmlethiqcel said:

Sure. A genuine PhD is a byproduct of being an Idealist who wants to do Research, it's a dumb Goal in and of itself. If you just want the title just get economically/politically successful and they'll stick all Kinds of academic honours up your ass for nothing

studying has also just been painful for me. i like feeling like i'm off the clock