What is the average vertical teeth length?

paulus

Banned
Srs.

Whats the average vertical height? Do men have bigger teeth in general?

Is the teeth height an indicator for frame like your wrist?

Big teeth are fuckin important bc short teeth are a sign of aging

@"brotha techno" i need the data

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Dentist said:
Men show less tooth on average than females. It matters less for us

Legit. I've noticed that. It's almost a flaw if a girl doesn't show tooth when talking/making facial expressions other than laughing however it matters very little for males imo

paulus

Banned
Dentist said:
paulus said:

I'm at work can't be assed to find it but there's a paper that shows mean / average incisor display across ages and genders and women always show more teeth at every age, hence why it's more important for them. Females lacking incisor show look weird.
2-4mm for males, higher for women.

Post link later pls

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
paulus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
11 - 13 mm

Source?

Just open any ortho book or just google "crown length". It differs a lot according to norms, but as far as I remember, I read the normal length of maxillary incisors ranges anywhere from 11 - 13 mm.

paulus

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
paulus said:

Just open any ortho book or just google "crown length". It differs a lot according to norms, but as far as I remember, I read the normal length of maxillary incisors ranges anywhere from 11 - 13 mm.

Dont have access to ortho books

Dentist said:
paulus said:

I'm at work can't be assed to find it but there's a paper that shows mean / average incisor display across ages and genders and women always show more teeth at every age, hence why it's more important for them. Females lacking incisor show look weird.
2-4mm for males, higher for women.

depends on age, too

METHODS:
The subjects were 240 white Brazilian subjects divided into four age groups: Group 1, 12 to 15 years of age; Group 2, 20 to 30 years of age; Group 3, 31 to 50 years of age and Group 4, 51 years of age and older. Each group contained 30 males and 30 females. The vertical display of the incisors was measured in millimetres from the midpoints of the incisal edges of the upper and lower central incisors to the borders of the upper and lower lips.
RESULTS:
In females, the mean upper central incisor display reduced from 4.45 mm in Group 1 to 1.32 mm in Group 4, and in males it reduced from 3.35 mm in Group 1 to 0.57 mm in Group 4. Less of the lower central incisor crowns were displayed in Group 1 females (Mean: 0.47 mm) than in Group 4 females (Mean: 2.22 mm), and in Group 1 males (Mean: 0.61 mm) than in Group 4 males (Mean: 3.05 mm). Brazilian women showed significantly more of their upper incisor crowns than Brazilian men in Groups 1, 2 and 4, whereas Brazilian men showed significantly more of their lower central incisors than Brazilian women in Group 4.

Group 2 (20–30 years) Mean SD Median Minimum Maximum
Upper Female 3.57 1.28 3.64 0.69 5.97

Male 2.24 1.34 1.89 0.18 5.21

http://www.uff.br/ortodontia/2010_AOJ_Motta.pdf  (has a table)

@"paulus" google "incisor show at rest" for papers

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
paulus said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Dont have access to ortho books

http://www.icoms2015.com/session/preoperative-upper-incisor-crown-length-in-le-fort-i-osteotomies/

Background: Upper incisor crown length plays a crucial functional and esthetic role. It is commonly agreed upon to be around 11 to 12mm for unworn teeth. When Le Fort I osteotomies are planned the length of the upper incisors has to be evaluated and taken into account to achieve optimal results. Preoperative wear of teeth can lead to inaccuracies in planning, especially if tooth morphology is altered postoperatively.

http://www.orthodont-cz.cz/modul/casopis_clanek/soubory/Clanek-Ortodoncie-02-2003-01.pdf

What is the length of crowns (average 11 -13 mm) and

the ratio of the width and length of the crown (10:8)?

------------

It may differ in relation to sex, ethnicity, age, how the teeth are worn out, the type of measuring method, table of local norms, etc. etc.

paulus

Banned
@"justthewayyouare"

Do black people have larger teeth in general?

igesio

Banned
paulus said:
@"justthewayyouare"

How are you so uneducated. Tooth size is probably the biggest correlate of robustness and frame size
http://lookism.net/Thread-The-most-redpill-map-ever

Because of orthotropics, Wolf's law, dental sutures etc etc people with big teeth will just naturally have a larger biting force and so more robust faces and jaws.

Because tooth size is 100% genetic and not affected by hormones whatsoever, it can also accurately predict IQ, inhibition (these are negatively correlated), frame size, etc. Tooth size is the best way to see if one is a slayer or not
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]People with smaller teeth will have progressive features while people with bigger teeth primitive featues. As I said, becuase tooth size is 100% genetic.[/font]

paulus

Banned
igesio said:
paulus said:
@"justthewayyouare"

How are you so uneducated. Tooth size is probably the biggest correlate of robustness and frame size

Because of orthotropics, Wolf's law, dental sutures etc etc people with big teeth will just naturally have a larger biting force and so more robust faces and jaws.

Because tooth size is 100% genetic and not affected by hormones whatsoever, it can also accurately predict IQ, inhibition (these are negatively correlated), frame size, etc. Tooth size is the best way to see if one is a slayer or not

:banderas:

Fuark wasnt aware but it shows that i have high iq thoughts sometimes...

Source with iq and inhib?

Edit: what do they mean with large? How many mm?

hospen said:
igesio said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]People with smaller teeth will have progressive features while people with bigger teeth primitive featues. As I said, becuase tooth size is 100% genetic.[/font]

ultimate brolalascience

i have big teeth and my jaw is all but wide.

you probably have a narrow arch from mouthbreathing/orthorape

Reflex

Lookism God
my left one is longer than my right by a fair bit

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
The only correlation I've read about was the maxillary incisor width vs. bizygomatic widh.

paulus

Banned
@"justthewayyouare" pdl

@"igesio" reply to my questions ffs