what is stoping you from going ER??

frenchy91

Gigachad
let's be honest, majority of SH/lookism users are useless selfhating subhuman trash, myself included, you will never looksmax enough to find the perfect girl for you and you will never be truly happy, So what is still preventing you from going ER already??

Feelsbrah

Banned
Inflicting pain on other people is very cruel and mean and you should never do it

REM

Cuck
MistGeburt3000 said:
hope. Hope for better days.
remeber some guy from misc who was waiting for his better days. They told him to wait till he hits 30s. Eventually he got there, but nothing happened. Then they told him to wait till his 40s. You see the pattern.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Once my parents die and I have no one left to feel any hurt by my actions, I feel I might go E.R. Rape a hot girl first, so I don't die a virgin, then kill some privileged sluts and chads around that think life is so wonderful. It won't be wonderful when they're dead!

IcedEarth

Slayer
DyingHope said:
Once my parents die and I have no one left to feel any hurt by my actions, I feel I might go E.R. Rape a hot girl first, so I don't die a virgin, then kill some privileged sluts and chads around that think life is so wonderful. It won't be wonderful when they're dead!
get a hooker now you weakminded schmuck

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
IcedEarth said:
DyingHope said:
I'll try to do it by the end of the month.

Feelsbrah

Banned
Please dont hurt people guys take up Christianity,  you will find a good christian girl I promis3

frenchy91

Gigachad
Feelsbrah said:
Please dont hurt people guys take up Christianity,  you will find a good christian girl I promis3
gfy
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
DyingHope said:
legit advice

Lorebin

Normie
hope that my ex gf will come back to me
she was the ideal one

frenchy91

Gigachad
Lorebin said:
hope that my ex gf will come back to me
she was the ideal one
she will not, she's on the cock carousel now you fucking cuck

frenchy91

Gigachad
mrz said:
Partially I'm too lazy to go through the required steps. Also general fear of eternal oblivion,
high inhibition fag

Reflex

Lookism God
DyingHope said:
Nice...