What is it like to be within 1 metre of a girl?

GifMan

Incel
Highschool was the last time I got within 1 metre. We had arranged seating plan and the girl refused to look in my subhuman direction

go to a female hairdresser
go to a female doctor/nurse
go to a female dentist
go to a female massage parlor

now you know the feeling

assburger

Gigachad
sickening

i want to punch that sluts teeth out for not having sex with me

myfaceissubhuman said:
go to a female hairdresser
Nearly jizzed myself when this hot ass hairdresser was washing/massaging my hair when I was like 8. Felt so  good :ugh:

assburger

Gigachad
cute girls used to rub on me at school sometimes actually but of course it didnt matter coz i wasnt fukign nt

doppelganger

Slayer
it's a great feeling but it's overshadowed when you remember you're a subhuman

assburger said:
cute girls used to rub on me at school sometimes actually but of course it didnt matter coz i wasnt fukign nt
I remember one girl in specific used to rub her leg against mine on purpose during school while her friend was watching. Ofc I was too aspie to respond appropriately.
She was a 5.5+/10 lookism standard too, god-tier eye area.

assburger

Gigachad
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
assburger said:
I remember one girl in specific used to rub her leg against mine on purpose during school while her friend was watching. Ofc I was too aspie to respond appropriately.
She was a 5.5+/10 lookism standard too, god-tier eye area.
legit

i even had girls flash their bra at me, say they love me on fb, eyefuk me, and various other iois but it just wasn't enough :cage2:

girls were actually very nice to me in general, it was mostly guys that were assholes.
girls msut be naturally nicer. that's my experience anyway. i guess guys are out to amog u if u show weakness
[hr]
i still hate them though because i'm a virgin and they're sluts