Vertu

Incel
That's pretty much the type of bitch that both me and AMOGGED attract on the daily.

She's not attracted to Korean or Chinese males you fucking twerp. She's attracted to 6'4 golden skinned gods with athleticism through the roof.

Vertu

Incel
whatislife said:
REALVertu said:
That's pretty much the type of bitch that both me and AMOGGED attract on the daily.

She's not attracted to Korean or Chinese males you fucking twerp. She's attracted to 6'4 golden skinned gods with athleticism through the roof.
golden skin gods with dark features maybe.

just fuckin lol if you think she would touch a feminine nerdic cuck with blonde hair. this girl was made for men like prime gandy and chico.
Gold skin. Dark features. Choose one.

You just gave yourself away as an ethnic. Congratulate yourself.

Vertu

Incel
Ethnic AND buttshurt. Absolute KILLER combo.

Must feel awful being "levantine" and never, ever, having a shot at white prime teen pussy. Stick to hairy Jewish girls, it's your only chance.

But with that being said, it's 2015. You should know better. Respect your genetic superiors. Because get this, fast forward 10 years: You're still on internet forums wasting your life away mentally masturbating with other fellow ethnics, while I'll have already started a family with a girl of the same caliber as the one you posted.

Her lip shape gives it away. I think it has to do with her hormone levels similar to the way a man's mouth shape is affected by t levels

Vertu

Incel
This guy just redpilled me hard. Holy fuck.

Listen, I've learned my lesson man. You're the true masterrace. I'll just settle for the scraps while you live life on the high life.