what if lifting doesn't matter and you are getting the same women you would without

IcedEarth

Slayer
lifting, it's just that you have mustered up the courage to actually make a fucking move because in your autistic brain gymcelling is an achievement like winning the formula 1 championship

so what happened you just dropped an illusory limit that you have imposed on yourself previously for whatever irrational reason

allindaeyes

Banned
The problem with lifting is you use it to indicate to young girls at least that you are into sport or some form of out doors activity, from your body thats the message they get or that you want to give off. However in truth you are just a faker and an anti social lonely fucked in the head gymcel who repeats the same boring shit every day and lives like a tight ass fucking up your joints and face with bulk/cut cycles. I forgot to include this in my thread lmfao

IcedEarth

Slayer
gottaplay said:
men dont have limiting beliefs. they have limiting truth
now this is something that's golden
[hr]
DLTBB said:
I don't lift for girls I lift to look like Goku
we had a virgin homo paki posting here with that name, he was 5'11

do you refer at him?
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
The problem with lifting is you use it to indicate to young girls at least that you are into sport or some form of out doors activity, from your body thats the message they get or that you want to give off. However in truth you are just a faker and an anti social lonely fucked in the head gymcel who repeats the same boring shit every day and lives like a tight ass fucking up your joints and face with bulk/cut cycles. I forgot to include this in my thread lmfao
I said that already :lol:

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=3487

BIGPIG

Incel
Stop making excuses for being too self-conscious to go to a gym. Auticel

IcedEarth

Slayer
BIGPIG said:
Stop making excuses for being too self-conscious to go to a gym. Auticel
I'm sorry but I don't got that, however I hate doing shit that doesn't make sense, or give me money, or sex directly

going to gym, buying clothes, kissing ass to be in the public eye are all roundabout ways of getting laid, therefore not masculine at all

rugby1233

Chad
Very easy to check: create two tinder accounts, one with pre-lifting pics and the other one with post-lifting pics.

IcedEarth

Slayer
rugby1233 said:
Very easy to check: create two tinder accounts, one with pre-lifting pics and the other one with post-lifting pics.
it would be nice if tinder gave you 60%-70% laycount or at least 30% of women who checked you out

but the problem is for your 1,800 approvals you probably get 2 or 3 lays from the same type of women you'd already have gotten with a lean body .... and they ain't pretty

also lol at calling me autist, how many alt accounts do you have?