• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what I noticed about asian girls

yungfett

Regular
it seems like a lot of asian american girls (so not fobs) seem to be really try hard, and try to show how they are "edgy" and not quiet and nerdy like the stereotypical asian girl. Examples include excessive drinking, talking loudly, acting super slutty, etc etc, pretty much anything to prove that they are cool and not dorky like they are "supposed to be". Either way, they appear super insecure when they do this, its comical how unattractive they look when they do this. This is another reason I don't date ethnics anymore; why would I settle for a ethnic girl with a bunch of insecurities and compensating mechanisms when I could just get a well adjusted white girl? 

Is my perception regarding asian american girls flawed or have others noticed this as well?

Legit Theory

✝️
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ago
asian american women strike me as incredibly insecure. I have had tons of them just throw themselves at me just because im white. I actually made a thread about the inanity of asian american before, but nobody responded to it. AA women actually think that belittling their race and asian men is attractive to other men. They are seriously clueless and it turns me off so bad. The true irony of course being that they are subhuman themselves. I would NEVER be seen in public with an asian woman, just LOL

:clap:

IceCutter

Megastar
legit OP

many ethnics are like this tbh

on the plus side women like that would be good in the sack