• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer What I imagine thickneckedslayer to look like

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
@thickneckedsIayer @thickneckedslayer

tns.png

His comments always are funny and he directs others to path of chaos and slayery

:bean:

Masculine,dark triad, thicknecked, scheming and dark lookz med chad

here is what I pictured him looking like, has to be legit

Last edited:

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
Are you this dorky and weird irl or is this just a forum persona? Do u ever talk normally like I'm doing right now? @slop slinger

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
Anstrum is a dorky baby loser

Idk it's just the way he writes his posts strikes me as kind of odd. He never like engages in more serious discussions never gets angry or shows any kind of emotion through his posts etc

slop slinger

Regular Doomer / Resah / syrian / reptiles
Gorilla Crew
Idk it's just the way he writes his posts strikes me as kind of odd. He never like engages in more serious discussions never gets angry or shows any kind of emotion through his posts etc
He is shy and non-confrontational. He wants to remain in everybody's good books. He is very kind and nice.

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
He is shy and non-confrontational. He wants to remain in everybody's good books. He is very kind and nice.

Yeah but it's not just about that. Like even the post I just made and what I'm typing right now I can't see him ever posting something similar lol and there's nothing particular special about this post... There's a form or quirkiness and weirdness to his posts that i can't quite explain

he's a dark triad psychopath:

slop slinger

Gorilla Crew
Yeah but it's not just about that. Like even the post I just made and what I'm typing right now I can't see him ever posting something similar lol and there's nothing particular special about this post... There's a form or quirkiness and weirdness to his posts that i can't quite explain
Interesting. Yes there is aunique vibe to his poosts. I think I vaguely sense what you are talking about. I should research more about it in the coming days.

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
Interesting. Yes there is aunique vibe to his poosts. I think I vaguely sense what you are talking about. I should research more about it in the coming days.

Yes I also think you can vaguely sense what I'm saying. Go through his post history and you'll get an even better idea of where I'm trying to get at here. Btw this post is yet another example of something he would never sound like in any of his posts, ever.

slop slinger

Gorilla Crew
Yes I also think you can vaguely sense what I'm saying. Go through his post history and you'll get an even better idea of where I'm trying to get at here. Btw this post is yet another example of something he would never sound like in any of his posts, ever.
Explain your recent posting style change. You used to make the least sentient posts of any user on the forum. But in the last month or so your sentence structure and overall tone has changed as well.

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
Explain your recent posting style change. You used to make the least sentient posts of any user on the forum. But in the last month or so your sentence structure and overall tone has changed as well.

I don't know what you are talking about. I never change. I have stuck to this personality and way of talking pretty much my entire life.

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 nationalist, “I AM ARYAN 2”
Gorilla Crew
I got him angry once by saying the antifa protests looked fun to join in on

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Interesting. I would very much like to see him get triggered and switch on a different side of him.
I calmed him down quickly by telling him I like him and I don’t want to troll him because of that lol but yeah he seemed pretty pissed off callled me a savage LOL

CantWin

eatass
Masculinity Crew
I calmed him down quickly by telling him I like him and I don’t want to troll him because of that lol but yeah he seemed pretty pissed off callled me a savage LOL

"Savage"
:dennis:

Him calling someone this because of something he supposedly got angry about is exactly the kind of thing I see him doing. Are you sure he actually got triggered?

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
"Savage"
:dennis:

Him calling someone this because of something he supposedly got angry about is exactly the kind of thing I see him doing. Are you sure he actually got triggered?
Oh he was he called me a savage and reffed to my kind as “savage Africans destroying all that’s good” I think I disappointed him because I thought all the riots looked exciting lol