What health problems do you have?

Chincel

Normie
And no, don't throw in a jaw deformity or something unless you have sleep apnea from it. Currently, I have a few skin growths that seem to have been caused by a lack of movement in the hospital last year. I also suffer from major fatigue due to multiple sclerosis along with bouts of blurry vision. I'd say I could classify myself as a healthcel at this point even before being an oldcel, ethnicel or w/e I'd be classified on here. Do you have any minor/major health problems and if so, do you think that they trump your lack of looks and/or youth?

nochin

Incel
Chincel said:
And no, don't throw in a jaw deformity or something unless you have sleep apnea from it.
but that's exactly what I have...

Chincel said:
I also suffer from major fatigue due to multiple sclerosis along with bouts of blurry vision.
WTF you have MS?!
how much Vitamin D are you on?

D.R.

Banned
Mostly digestive problems, I'm always belching and feeling bloated, often times I fail to press it out which feels restrictive, sometimes I've regurgitated food in the past or had small wounds in my esophagus. Don't know what exactly it is, I went to a plethora of doctors and nothing seems to help.

Chincel

Normie
nochin said:
Chincel said:
And no, don't throw in a jaw deformity or something unless you have sleep apnea from it.
but that's exactly what I have...

Chincel said:
I also suffer from major fatigue due to multiple sclerosis along with bouts of blurry vision.
WTF you have MS?!
how much Vitamin D are you on?

Everytime I've been tested for it, I always had normal levels. I'm not sure if the normal is age-related like testosterone when a 21 year old guy has levels in the 300s and the retard docs don't say "holy shit, this guy should be in the 600s at worst". I'm on 1000mg, but what I take for the direct treatment is LDN. When I first came down with the disease, I was starting to lose function in my left leg and had bouts of blindness.

Orthorape causing narrow airways and mild sleepapnea + mostly likely severe UARS -> Tired all the time no matter how long I sleep, can't gain any muscles without gear.
Orthorape causing retruded cheekbones and sagging lower lids which gives me dry eyes due to exposure
Myopia
Depression and related stuff obv.

Chincel

Normie
hospen said:
Chincel said:
And no, don't throw in a jaw deformity or something unless you have sleep apnea from it. Currently, I have a few skin growths that seem to have been caused by a lack of movement in the hospital last year. I also suffer from major fatigue due to multiple sclerosis along with bouts of blurry vision. I'd say I could classify myself as a healthcel at this point even before being an oldcel, ethnicel or w/e I'd be classified on here. Do you have any minor/major health problems and if so, do you think that they trump your lack of looks and/or youth?

fuck man feels bad

right now: Low on vital hormones + mood swings (probably related) and skin issues

Yeah, but imagine being in good health but slaving away at work in your last few decent years?

nochin

Incel
You mean 1000IU/d?
You need to up your Vitamin D levels RIGHT NOW.
Take AT LEAST 10k IU/d. If I had MS I would just take at least 40k myself. Be sure to take extra Vitamin K2.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4000029/

Regarding Vitamin D and age, yes, there's a little bit of correlation, but that's most likely due to the body's diminishing capability to synthesize Vitamin D with increasing age.

Chincel

Normie
nochin said:
You mean 1000IU/d?
You need to up your Vitamin D levels RIGHT NOW.
Take AT LEAST 10k IU/d. If I had MS I would just take at least 40k myself. Be sure to take extra Vitamin K2.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4000029/

Regarding Vitamin D and age, yes, there's a little bit of correlation, but that's most likely due to the body's diminishing capability to synthesize Vitamin D with increasing age.

I honestly don't care enough and my symptoms have been stable for 6 years now. As a nearcel, I made a vow to myself that upon any serious illness, I would only take whatever medication I was offered by doctors. If a doctor gave me acid to put in my ears and said that it cured a brain tumor, I would do it simply because I want to exert no effort in advancing my life aside from not stepping on landmines and starving myself. Siphon may have originated the rot theory in concrete form, but I've been advocating this shit since my first day on PUAhate. Why prolong efforts on a life that only brings regret and decay?

nochin

Incel
Then why not kill yourself right now? Late stage MS is not killing you after a happy life, it is taking away your quality of life piece by piece.
I see how it is more comfortable to just repress the fact you're suffering from a serious neurological disease especially when it's almost asymptomatic right now. 
However, your neurons will NOT recover over time, more and more brain mass will degrade.
You can NOT predict when the next episode will hit and how severe it will be.

If we lived in 2056 instead of 2016, your doctor would indeed prescribe you Vitamin D along whatever therapy you get. Be happy it's just LDN right now.
Actually, with the stage of MS you're currently in, the study I linked perfectly represents you. There is NO reason not to take Vitamin D right now.
Do you want to be an incel with good health or do you want to be an incel with MS episodes?

Every child and their dog knows low Vitamin D levels are associated with the development, onset and progression of MS.

Chincel

Normie
hospen said:
Chincel said:
I honestly don't care enough and my symptoms have been stable for 6 years now. As a nearcel, I made a vow to myself that upon any serious illness, I would only take whatever medication I was offered by doctors. If a doctor gave me acid to put in my ears and said that it cured a brain tumor, I would do it simply because I want to exert no effort in advancing my life aside from not stepping on landmines and starving myself. Hospen may have originated the rot theory in concrete form, but I've been advocating this shit since my first day on PUAhate. Why prolong efforts on a life that only brings regret and decay?

im not sephon

Oh well.

nochin said:
Then why not kill yourself right now? Late stage MS is not killing you after a happy life, it is taking away your quality of life piece by piece.
I see how it is more comfortable to just repress the fact you're suffering from a serious neurological disease especially when it's almost asymptomatic right now. 
However, your neurons will NOT recover over time, more and more brain mass will degrade.
You can NOT predict when the next episode will hit and how severe it will be.

If we lived in 2056 instead of 2016, your doctor would indeed prescribe you Vitamin D along whatever therapy you get. Be happy it's just LDN right now.
Actually, with the stage of MS you're currently in, the study I linked perfectly represents you. There is NO reason not to take Vitamin D right now.
Do you want to be an incel with good health or do you want to be an incel with MS episodes?

Every child and their dog knows low Vitamin D levels are associated with the development, onset and progression of MS.

I was prescribed the amount that I take. It's been regarded as in remission for the six years I've taken LDN. I want to decay, don't you get it? You're well-meaning and all, but you still see life as something worth valuing.

nochin

Incel
I get what you mean. But you don't really want to decay. Maybe you want to die, but you will not find joy in slowly losing the ability to swallow, use your muscles in general, and lose your vision.
You don't want that, you wouldn't take your meds in the first place if you did.
Just do me that favor and up that Vitamin D dose to at least 10k. Or at least ask your doctor if he can research that topic for you.

marty

Slayer
Mild insomnia, allergies and chronic sinus headaches in the winter