ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
>Got 9000% of my daily Vit C from hundreds of guavas, mangoes, etc for those Holocaust-tier hollow cheeks. Supplement route is not the way to go for Vit C.
>3 sets of 100 neck curls for neckmaxing (I'll add weights next month).
>And now I'm going to call Dr. Yaremchuck for a consultation next month. Infraorbital rim implants are all I've been thinking about these days.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
Why are supplements not the way to go?
[size=small][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just as you would not shop for a car by buying the various pieces at different places, but look for a whole vehicle that has been synergistically put together by its creator/manufacturer, so Mother Nature has created foods for us that are complex and exactly designed to work in a synergistic way with the design of our bodies. [/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just as you would not shop for a car by buying the various pieces at different places, but look for a whole vehicle that has been synergistically put together by its creator/manufacturer, so Mother Nature has created foods for us that are complex and exactly designed to work in a synergistic way with the design of our bodies. [/font][/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just as you would not shop for a car by buying the various pieces at different places, but look for a whole vehicle that has been synergistically put together by its creator/manufacturer, so Mother Nature has created foods for us that are complex and exactly designed to work in a synergistic way with the design of our bodies. [/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just as you would not shop for a car by buying the various pieces at different places, but look for a whole vehicle that has been synergistically put together by its creator/manufacturer, so Mother Nature has created foods for us that are complex and exactly designed to work in a synergistic way with the design of our bodies. [/font][/font][/size]

rugby1233

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
>Got 9000% of my daily Vit C from hundreds of guavas, mangoes, etc for those Holocaust-tier hollow cheeks. Supplement route is not the way to go for Vit C.
>3 sets of 100 neck curls for neckmaxing (I'll add weights next month).
>And now I'm going to call Dr. Yaremchuck for a consultation next month. Infraorbital rim implants are all I've been thinking about these days.
How long do you have to wait for consult with Dr.Y?

Magnus

Lookism God
I haven't eaten yet (intermittent fasting) 
I'm also gonna take me vitamin c supplements when I eat

Paleo

Incel
Supplements should be just that, micro-nutrients that supplement your diet.

Now if you have 0 Vitamin C intake and you wanted to fill your daily requirements through supplements alone, yes, supplements are not the way to go in this context. However if you feel that your diet lacks a certain element or nutrient, it is perfectly acceptable to take a Vitamin C pill or two (water soluble, you will piss out any excess).

Then again, what OP is doing by eating rather than taking is ideal but many do not have resources/time.

Legit nothing. Only regressed

- Ate like 6 chocolate chip cookies before. Literally got a pimple near my mouth 
- Broke up with my gf so might not have sex for awhile. Raising of cortisol likely to happen 
- One more day of forgetting to mew throughout the day

Brotha Techno

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:

- Ate like 6 chocolate chip cookies before. Literally got a pimple near my mouth 
- Broke up with my gf so might not have sex for awhile. Raising of cortisol likely to happen 
this is it bro, this is where you become a re-virgin lookism wizard and rot until you're 63 and have a crippling fungal infection that covers 89% of your body

srs

Brotha Techno said:
UglyNormalFag said:

this is it bro, this is where you become a re-virgin lookism wizard and rot until you're 63 and have a crippling fungal infection that covers 89% of your body

srs
We'll always have this place  :blush:

Brotha Techno

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Brotha Techno said:

srs
We'll always have this place  :blush:
raped

// Infolinks