What happens to a girl if she doesn't get validation?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Imagine a girl that doesn't get any attention, compliments and validation at all. Just like every sub8 male. What happens to her?

second option:

She gets validation, but only for the things she do and not for who she is. Like for example, girl has painting talent and she posts her paintings on facebook and she gets 220 likes for every post like that. But when she posts a photo of herself, noone cares.

IcedEarth

Slayer
women like that go on fb, tinder, pof, okc to troll guys for the validation they lack and they get it

there's no woman without validation except old ladies

Weaselface

Coper
There were two girls in my high-school which nobody spoke to — ever. They quietly dropped out, and might as well be NEETcelling as we speak.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Weaselface said:
There were two girls in my high-school which nobody spoke to — ever. They quietly dropped out, and might as well be NEETcelling as we speak.
How did they looked like?

Lorebin

Normie
Becomes a sad girl who dreams about true love and feeling of acceptance and trust. She feels like something is wrong with her because girls usually receive tons of attention, even these average ones. It causes a lot of complexes about looks and dreams about plastic surgery just to feel good. Propably isn't intoxicated with attention from others because she never received any. aka lise

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Lorebin said:
Becomes a sad girl who dreams about true love and feeling of acceptance and trust. She feels like something is wrong with her because girls usually receive tons of attention, even these average ones. It causes a lot of complexes about looks and dreams about plastic surgery just to feel good. Propably isn't intoxicated with attention from others because she never received any. aka lise
Lise admitted that she has 5 beta orbiters who are willing to have sex with her any time. She has lots of attention :H:

Weaselface

Coper
Jawline said:
Weaselface said:
How did they looked like?
One had acne, but didn't look that bad otherwise — she had long brown hair. The other was a very small short-haired blonde with glasses, and she was anorexic. I only remember traits, so i can't give a more definite rating, but they did look better than many others who stayed.

There were a couple of similar girls in middle-school too: girls who obviously bounced around different schools and never got settled, never got friends, and eventually disappeared again.

This was admittedly before social-media, but even if women always receive more net attention I don't believe exceptions are like unicorns.

Lorebin

Normie
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Lise admitted that she has 5 beta orbiters who are willing to have sex with her any time. She has lots of attention [/font][img=23x24]http://lookism.net/images/puahatesmileys/cbcwz60.png[/img]
Yeah but mostly through internet and for years she didn't receive any irl. Ok, the internet is an alternative place to get the attention for such girls xD

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
IcedEarth said:
women like that go on fb, tinder, pof, okc to troll guys for the validation they lack and they get it

@yogapants

This thread seems to  describe you
the best part is that she's some low class trashy mexican slut with daddy issues who managed to fuck a few desperate married guys and some faggotron amateur ethnic bodybuilders and now after a few cocks in her vagina she thinks she's better than the good looking girls since she seduced 20 partners while other women of that age only had 5-8

can't blame her, the very hot hookers made me think and act the same way in the beginning, so based on that I know that her daily reality is nothing but desperation and clinging, that's why she's irritated by and slaps the guys who are a bit emotional at the moment regardless of their core nature in the long run

she still could get some naive american business guy at this age but she's to dumb to do it and will continue to whore and attention whore for cheap thrills until her looks will fade and reality will hit her harder than gravity could have

FuckThis

Slayer
No such girls
it is almost impossible to imagine such an scenario even in real life

but if you add internet, it is really impossible

She becomes a feminist,rude bitch who destroys her work male colleagues and incels then she just hops on another male.Al that she has to do is to sit down on a bench and somebody will approach.Its that easy.

Yogapants

Coper
IcedEarth said:
Victory said:
@yogapants

This thread seems to  describe you
the best part is that she's some low class trashy mexican slut with daddy issues who managed to fuck a few desperate married guys and some faggotron amateur ethnic bodybuilders and now after a few cocks in her vagina she thinks she's better than the good looking girls since she seduced 20 partners while other women of that age only had 5-8

can't blame her, the very hot hookers made me think and act the same way in the beginning, so based on that I know that her daily reality is nothing but desperation and clinging, that's why she's irritated by and slaps the guys who are a bit emotional at the moment regardless of their core nature in the long run

she still could get some naive american business guy at this age but she's to dumb to do it and will continue to whore and attention whore for cheap thrills until her looks will fade and reality will hit her harder than gravity could have
1. I dated 2 guys who were both white and single, not sure where this married shit is coming from
2. My parents have money and I don't need a rich guy
3. A fat romanian shitposting on me only boosts my ego, especially when he writes paragraphs on me (which mostly aren't true)  in order to bring me down

Franktank

Normie
Scar Tissue said:
I remember this episode :lol:
[hr]
Yogapants said:
IcedEarth said:

1. I dated 2 guys who were both white and single, not sure where this married shit is coming from
3. A fat romanian shitposting on me only boosts my ego, especially when he writes paragraphs on me (which mostly aren't true)  order to bring me down
Kill yourself

FireHaze

Gigachad
IcedEarth said:

Even old ladies can get validation nowadays. There are more guys willing to fuck senior citizens than you think.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Yogapants said:
3. A fat romanian shitposting on me only boosts my ego, especially when he writes paragraphs on me (which mostly aren't true)  in order to bring me down
oh than I was wrong it happens, so sorry

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Validations is a girls life essence.