What happens at parties

i'm 2/10 and have fetal framecel syndrome so i'm not allowed to go out because of sub 4 laws,  please tell me what happens.

springfield

Banned
Happy Go Lucky said:
springfield said:
I'm starting college this fall and want to get into a frat.
You gonna get amog'd so hard. Don't forget to post your experience here.
 I'm about 6-1 and ~210 pounds from gym celling last 3 years. I doubt I'll be amogged.

Anakind

King of Chads
springfield said:
Didn't you ask about steroids and whether you should take them before college begins?
[hr]
springfield said:
I'm about 6-1 and ~210 pounds from gym celling last 3 years. I doubt I'll be amogged.
Face?

rigidity

Slayer
They can be pretty thrilling and enjoyable if you have friends there that know the girls invited. You casually talk to pretty much every girl that looks friendly that you're attracted to and eventually one bites if you go to enough parties. Sometimes you'll have more than one girl into you at the party and it's fun basking in the attention. Every now and then you can bring them over to your place and pound them that night. The really skanky ones will be cool with banging in the bathroom. Most of the time, I just arranged to do something the next day and that's when I pounded them.

springfield said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
You gonna get amog'd so hard. Don't forget to post your experience here.
6'1'' is nothing in a frat, you have no idea.

springfield

Banned
Anakind said:
springfield said:
Didn't you ask about steroids and whether you should take them before college begins?
[hr]
springfield said:
Face?
6-7

rigidity

Slayer
springfield said:
Anakind said:
[hr]

Face?
6-7
Then just work on becoming COMFORTABLE at parties and try not to be too aspie.

Ascended

Coper
Anakind said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Lol, that's how I feel pretty much in all social settings.
Yes, lol this fucking exact picture happened to me at my first party when I was 18. I left early.
The humiliation is still with me to this day.

For anyone thinking of going to parties make sure you are already drunk when you turn up so you'll be low inhibition and not scared to dance and talk with people.

Ascended said:
Anakind said:
Lol, that's how I feel pretty much in all social settings.
Yes, lol this fucking exact picture happened to me at my first party when I was 18. I left early.
The humiliation is still with me to this day.

For anyone thinking of going to parties make sure you are already drunk when you turn up so you'll be low inhibition and not scared to dance and talk with people.
We know that girls who are unpopular with their same-sexed peer group are often quite popular with guys.Popular girls are even more popular among guys. Unfortunately, the reverse is not true.

rigidity

Slayer
Victory said:
Stand around with my low status friends, socialize like a dancing monkey in hopes some chick will pick up on it and think I'm "cool". Dance like an idiot just to not look like an autist and fit in(and feel like a monkey trying to lure a female monkey the entire time). Have shit small talk conversations about stupid shit with other guys I know and acquintances in the hope I will look like I have a lot of friends. Think that this is all pointless acting on my part. I would act like an enthusiastic extrovert while being burnt out inside.

I'm insanely self aware, that even when I'm drunk I'm aware of the deep underlying thought processes behind my actions. Literally every action at parties is aimed at getting laid. There have been moments when I truly had fun at parties with good friends though, usually involving something hilarious happening or us doing something crazy. 

But at the end of the day most of them aren't great as a low SMV male, usually regret going to them and wasting my health just to go home alone at the end of the night.
Well, that's not completely true.  Lots of it is just socializing; however, yeah, a good deal is about just getting laid and there's nothing wrong with that.  That's why I kind of dislike dating party girls because you know they've fucked a ton of guys.  You can't party every weekend for years and not get laid somewhat frequently.

Anakind

King of Chads
rigidity said:
They can be pretty thrilling and enjoyable if you have friends there that know the girls invited.  You casually talk to pretty much every girl that looks friendly that you're attracted to and eventually one bites if you go to enough parties.  Sometimes you'll have more than one girl into you at the party and it's fun basking in the attention.  Every now and then  you can bring them over to your place and pound them that night.  The really skanky ones will be cool with banging in the bathroom.  Most of the time, I just arranged to do something the next day and that's when I pounded them.
And how are you incel?
[hr]
Victory said:
It's all empty and BS. I wonder if normalfags also play acting parts like me when they talk to eachother or actually enjoy small talk and BS.
They do enjoy it. It's all neurotransmitters.

rigidity

Slayer
Victory said:
rigidity said:
Well, that's not completely true.  Lots of it is just socializing; however, yeah, a good deal is about just getting laid and there's nothing wrong with that.  That's why I kind of dislike dating party girls because you know they've fucked a ton of guys.  You can't party every weekend for years and not get laid somewhat frequently.

I was talking about myself. I literally do not care about socializing with random people with whom I have nothing in common, especially not in shallow conversations at parties. The only reason I would ever go to a party is in hopes of getting laid(or a friends birthday). I can't help but just feel like everybody is blurting out blank words and sentences while LMS is really the only thing that matters.

Example which I hear after every single party I go to:  "Oh yeah that guy is so chill bro" yeah, you definitely know him well enough from the 5 minutes you drunkenly spoke at the party to say that.  Or was it just him being high status and good looking?

It's all empty and BS. I wonder if normalfags also play acting parts like me when they talk to eachother or actually enjoy small talk and BS.
I used to feel like that until I started actually coming onto girls (and sometimes getting rejected,  too). You would be surprised by how few people actually do that at a given party.

Don't worry about your health,  just don't overindulge.   You should usually get kind of buzzed at parties.

The random people thing is purposeful.  It helps you basically play the numbers with minimal effort.

Victory said:
rigidity said:

I was talking about myself. I literally do not care about socializing with random people with whom I have nothing in common, especially not in shallow conversations at parties. The only reason I would ever go to a party is in hopes of getting laid(or a friends birthday). I can't help but just feel like everybody is blurting out blank words and sentences while LMS is really the only thing that matters.
:clap:

This is so fucking true, whoever thinks otherwise is retarded. Do you really think a drunk girl who plans on having a one night stand will concern herself with your personality and game. Of course not. If you are drunk too then it's even more obvious because there is no way you will be mouthing anything even remotely smart, witty or representative of your awesome personality. Cold approaching and faking confidence does nothing (and I highly doubt you could keep up your act for more than 5 minutes while drunk).

rigidity

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
Victory said:
:clap:

This is so fucking true, whoever thinks otherwise is retarded. Do you really think a drunk girl who plans on having a one night stand will concern herself with your personality and game. Of course not. If you are drunk too then it's even more obvious because there is no way you will be mouthing anything even remotely smart, witty or representative of your awesome personality. Cold approaching and faking confidence does nothing (and I highly doubt you could keep up your act for more than 5 minutes while drunk).
It's not usually cold approaching at parties.   You usually just start talking to them as a matter of circumstance.  Then you just kind of watch body language and maybe single her out to see how she feels about you. 

Personality matters as far as you seem hip,  sociable,  and friendly.   Everything else is just who you know  and how attractive they find you.

Anakind

King of Chads
rigidity said:
Personality matters as far as you seem hip,  sociable,  and friendly.   Everything else is just who you know  and how attractive they find you.
Just Halo words for physical attractiveness. What a coincidence that "hip, sociable and friendly" guys always look like this. :lol: