What happened with swedecel? Is he slaying by now?

Anakind

King of Chads
What the hell is wrong with the embedding functions on this fucking website?

Weaselface

Coper
He's been tl;dr-ing on jawsurgeryforums.com about fixing things further. I can't believe that fuckface got it all paid for by the government. Jesus CHRIST

Anakind

King of Chads
Weaselface said:
He's been tl;dr-ing on jawsurgeryforums.com about fixing things further. I can't believe that fuckface got it all paid for by the government. Jesus CHRIST
The government pays for his cosmetic surgery? :shock:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
:=) said:
he is one of the best cases of jaw surgery i've seen so far (lefort1+BSSO)

This how a result looks like if you have fuked up lower maxilla and/or lower jaw, but solid midface. As I write, he probably riding around in his schlayermobile and smashing poosy.
Lol results are super good

Anakind

King of Chads
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Lol if you think such fragile looking framecel could ever slay
lol if you belive that framecel can't slay. face, buddyboyo, face.
Skull and face is part of your frame.

TheTrews

Normie
TheTrews said:
Did he have a rhinoplasty too? Nose looks different.
lefort1+bsso turns bird face into normal profile, including straightening of the hook nose.
Does anyone have a diagram or something which shows how a Lefort is performed? When I Google search Lefort, it just says it's the name of the type of fracture. But how is it surgically performed?

Franktank

Normie
TheTrews said:
lefort1+bsso turns bird face into normal profile, including straightening of the hook nose.
Does anyone have a diagram or something which shows how a Lefort is performed? When I Google search Lefort, it just says it's the name of the type of fracture. But how is it surgically performed?
Search vimeo i remember watching a ccomputerized procedure

TheTrews

Normie
Franktank said:
TheTrews said:
Search vimeo i remember watching a ccomputerized procedure
That was an interesting video.

I'm guessing you need to have misaligned teeth to qualify for a Lefort, otherwise if you have normal teeth allignment, surely bringing the maxilla forward would fuck them up and give you an overbite.? 

What do you need to have wrong to get a LeFort? Is 'retruded ugly maxilla' good enough?