What happened to Adolf Hispter? He's banned.

Harbinger

Normie
@"Adolf Hipster"  @"Adolf Hipster" @"Adolf Hipster" @"Adolf Hipster" @"Adolf Hipster" @"Adolf Hipster" 

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: 

:jrage: :jrage:

Mughal

Banned
I guess those FBI tips by @makeamericagreatagain really worked

flesh

Slayer
Probably got banned by some stormfront using incel white knight mod. He was a good poster too, always put retarded SFcels in their place.

He asked to be banned.

And LOL @ this e-jihadist! He constantly praised ISIS, posted images of dead Parisians after the terrorist attacks and mocked them, encouraged a mentally ill person to commit suicide, encouraged pedophilia against white children, and constantly posted about his desires to hurt and kill whites, yet, a simple law enforcement report makes this spineless coward slither away.

Hopefully he is in handcuffs right now!

Harbinger

Normie
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
He asked to be banned.

And LOL @ this e-jihadist! He constantly praised ISIS, posted images of dead Parisians after the terrorist attacks and mocked them, encouraged a mentally ill person to commit suicide, encouraged pedophilia against white children, and constantly posted about his desires to hurt and kill whites, yet, a simple law enforcement report makes this spineless coward slither away.

Hopefully he is in handcuffs right now!

Why did he asked to be banned?

Adolf Hipster PM me your new account.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Unfortunately I have been informed that adolf hipster died after participating in a sexual act of rape-roleplay with 5 bbcs.

paulus

Banned
RealRob said:
Unfortunately I have been informed that adolf hipster died after participating in a sexual act of rape-roleplay with 5 bbcs.

:banderas:

King Chad

Normie
BlueBalls said:
He's running refugee rape game as we speak

Holy fuk.

In one of his threads I legit told him to stop wasting his time and run refugee game instead....

He's only gone and fukin done it. Probs in a 5 star hotel in prime Berlin as we speak

@"Anakind" 
:banderas: