What goes through your mind as a woman heightmogs you?

Invisible

King of Chads
Has it ever happened twice in one day or week?

I'm now regularly seeing women heightmog men. Most couples I see now, the man and woman are heightmatched. Women really have caught up.

When I was growing up, women used to talk about the perfect guy being 6ft. But lmao now today's women are 5'11. 6ft is nothing without a Brody Jenner face.  It's NOTHING.

But it's probably better to be 6ft and GL than tall and average... for dating purposes, I mean. But being 6ft would make me feel vulnerable tbh. Also, most guys under 6'1 are framecels, I find.

Ponglenis

Slayer
Never happened.
If it happened it probably would be a deformed looking girl with gigantism, so i'd probably feel sad for her.

Lol at giant slayers on this forum claiming inceldom @"Invisible" @"paulus" @"sekrets" @"Ponglenis" @"RodgerRabbit" 

Also no cur. Women don't want me eitherway.

Temoc

Coper
In my entire life it happened once or twice and the girls were ugly because they were too tall. There was a 6'5'' girl at my college, but she even walked with a hunchback to appear shorter, she was ugly af. Her boyfriend was a 5'7'' framecel

Brio

Slayer
This is why I want to start using shoe lifts

feg

Chad
idgaf

only care of women who fuck me

she ain't fukin with me = she needs therapy, case closed

Brio

Slayer
At 5'11'' you're not safe. There are tons of 5'8''-5'11'' girls and they like to wear big heels too in italy.
And some of these chicks are even robust ( non fat, but large clavicles and large wrists ) I feel literally humiliated, I feel like I'm not even a proper developed man. Less than a man.

BlueBalls

Chad
Happens every week for me, makes me feel dejected and jaded with everything.

Browmog

Slayer
At 6'3 you are not safe in the Balkans, happens to me at least once in few days.
But than again I leave the house very often, unlike most here.

feg

Chad
Browmog said:
At 6'3 you are not safe in the Balkans, happens to me at least once in few days.
is that like 188cm?

I must have done that maths wrong

Brio

Slayer
feg said:
Browmog said:
is that like 188cm?

I must have done that maths wrong
it's 191

MewingAllDay

Normie
Browmog said:
legit, i am now in croatia and goet regularly heighmatched by sluts in heels and im 6'1 and lot of times they even heightmog me. when i was at university and there was some kind of formal event lot of sluts were wearing big heels and mogged lot of men around

King Chad

Normie
lol they are usually unattractive so I never seem to care

Plus tall girls typically like me, well girls of all sizes do but they're usually around my height

feg

Chad
King Chad said:

Plus tall girls typically like me, well girls of all sizes do but they're usually around my height
slayer alert

King Chad

Normie
feg said:
King Chad said:

slayer alert
The only time height is important is if a girl is legit 4 inches taller than you.