What goes through people's minds when they see an ugly person

I've seen people be nice and treat people like a decent human being, however as soon as an ugly person is seen it's like there whole day was ruined and it's your fault. It's like how if a new kid is ugly and talks to people they will say why are you talking to us. Then when he gives up and stops talking, everyone will say why doesn't he talk.

Franktank

Normie
Nothing. At this point if my life I don't bother judging others. I have no right to judge. I'm subhuman myself so what benefits do I have judging others.

Franktank said:
Nothing. At this point if my life I don't bother judging others. I have no right to judge. I'm subhuman myself so what benefits do I have judging others.
Same. I've been ugly my whole life it's as though average looking and good looking people think it's your fault for being ugly.

Franktank

Normie
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Franktank said:
Same. I've been ugly my whole life it's as though average looking and good looking people think it's your fault for being ugly.
Unless you are fat I understand their view point. Other than that normiefags will give stupid suggestions like "get a haircut" even though you have a cranialfacial abnormality. Yeah a haircut will totally help me.

Franktank said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Franktank said:
Unless you are fat I understand their view point. Other than that normiefags will give stupid suggestions like "get a haircut" even though you have a cranialfacial abnormality. Yeah a haircut will totally help me.
Yeah, it's like when you are so ugly they can't believe it so they think it's just because you aren't smiling. No, i'm not fat. I'm a subhuman framecel. Even being fat has a lot to do with genetics. Most people eat food when they're hungry and stop when their full. It doesn't matter how buff one parent is if the other parent has fat genetics you have a chance of getting fat genetics. I now a lot of fellow framecels where their fathers are robust, but their cunt mothers are stick thin skinny framecels and the sons took after their moms and got fucked over. Fat people were meant to store fat so if their was a food epidemic they would survive and framecels like me would die. Framecels evolved to run fast like the people in Africa who need to run fast to steal food from animals. 

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]There were times throughout history when the ability to store fat was an important survival tool. Early humans had to endure famines and shortages of food, so their bodies were equipped to survive long periods without eating.[/font]
   http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/evolution/evolutionary-roots-human-obesity.htm

incel scum

Banned
americas obsession with scrawny thin women is bad for the reasons you mentioned, it can cancel out the father's robust genes.

purps drank

Slayer
Instant subconscious negative reaction. Like how babies are more naturally drawn to attractive faces. The person feels like puking and turning away. 

Also when I used to spend a lot of time googling questions like this, I noticed than many of them just felt legit invisible in society, like they didn't even exist.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I am actually repulsed...When people are younger they're usually scared by under the bed monster and the boogie man etc...as a child my biggest fear was The Elephant Man (srs)...I have always been horribly judgmental on looks even from a very young age. It is why i found sloothate...I never done PUA or have any opinion on it.