• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What gene controls dick size?

rotpill

It's not per se regulated by a gene, instead it's determined by hormone exposure during childhood and puberty.
Kids with micropenis grow to normal sizes after they're given testosterone.

sfinkter

Joke
rotpill said:
It's not per se regulated by a gene, instead it's determined by hormone exposure during childhood and puberty.
Kids with micropenis grow to normal sizes after they're given testosterone.

Best ways besides to increase test/free test besides injecting?

feg

Rotter
not sure but it's related to prenatal T exposure in the womb as well as DHT levels in puberty

it's like with height you will have around the same size your male members do for sure and maybe sometimes a bit more

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
regarding the inheritage: you inherit cock size the same way you inherit other traits (i don't remember the percentages from biology classes exactly, but it was something like : 50-53% vs 50 % - similarities with parents; 25/25 % - grandparents)

for disorders, the percentage was different, depending on the numbers of the members who have the disorders(one or both). the percentage was something like 75-50-25.

As for penis growth. Scientists are not 100 % sure what causes it, but it may be a combination between prenatal factors, DHT + genetic size predisposition. There are studies that say T influences the growth and other who say it doesn't(from this you can form two theories: a) T contributes to penis growth or B) T doesn't contribute to penis growth, but it changes DHT which contributes to penis growth)

• Banned
feg said:
not sure but it's related to prenatal T exposure in the womb as well as DHT levels in puberty

it's like with height you will have around the same size your male members do for sure and maybe sometimes a bit more

no my dad said mine was 3 in bigger than his and my lil bros,he said he changed our diapers.