what features do people really notice/pay attention to most besides eye area?

sfinkter

Coper
long ramus is extremely rare and probably the most  noticeable in combination with a strong jawline, strong straight noses, big cheekbones, strong browridge and forehead

LostTuna

Gigachad
sfinkter said:
long ramus is extremely rare and probably the most  noticeable in combination with a strong jawline, strong straight noses, big cheekbones, strong browridge and forehead
are long ramus' really that rare or is it just prominent long ramuses that are rare?

King Chad

Normie
Hair - notice how everyone does their hair before they go out?

Also, nose is after that

sfinkter

Coper
LostTuna said:
sfinkter said:
are long ramus' really that rare or is it just prominent long ramuses that are rare?
i think they're probably that rare, you simply don't see these type of ramus' in combination with a sharp jaw and tall chin

your eyes immediately look to the ramus. even before i knew about facial terms, my eyes would instantly notice a long ramus/jaw and ignore everything else. i noticed this even with ugly guys that had a long ramus

LostTuna

Gigachad
actually yeah now that i think about it if someone has a noticeably weird or shitty nose it will catch my eye pretty quick.
[hr]
stuff like philtrums and lips etc i dont notice a lot

LongTimeAgo

Coper
They notice jaw, although usually only subconciously. I notice normies often describe short jawed males as "weak chinned", when in reality the jaw itself is just not projecting forward enough.

Magnus

Lookism God
Eyebrows 
Nose
Coloring 
Those are ones people notice the most