what exactly was so good about puahate

waifulaifu

Cuck
Everybody is talking about how good puahate was but what exactly is the difference between puahate sluthate and lookism aside from the domains

Giabiconi

Incel
A lot. Can't really be explained succinctly.

Quality of posts and humor were the main ones.

For one bash the scene would pull in traffic from loads of people following the PUA bubble, while SH and here will just get results from people googling things like "Randy Orton Brow Ridge" or facial anatomy like gonion, etc.

Than the reputation Shitty Advice has as a cesspool will draw in a bored miscer looking to troll a bit.

Besides the BTS section, there was lots of old post on there. I saw way more theories of looks and aesthetics, personality, than SH got by a long shot.

rigidity

Slayer
The moderation was better.  Being permissive regarding pedophilia, statements of suicide/going postal, and racism allows the forum to devolve into a bunch of bullshit.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
waifulaifu said:
Everybody is talking about how good puahate was but what exactly is the difference between puahate sluthate and lookism aside from the domains
They're mostly just nostalgiafags.  None of their forums have ever been good.

A lot of the SH theories and personalities came from PUAhate. The site was around longer than SH which is only just over a year old. There were more rules there which could be a good or a bad thing but led to a somewhat different culture on the boards. 

Mainly it is just hyperbole from PUAhate grampas who won't shut the fuck up about "back in my day" that makes people think it was somehow better.

Bash The Scene was better.PUA gurus were shitting their pants just by thinking about it.Sluthate is pretty much just about the autistic children complaining before forced to learn that life isnt just the internet.Mods and bots were hilarious also.

BlackPill

Banned
waifulaifu said:
Whilst I like this forum and praise its' "new business upstart" spirit here is the (abridged) difference.

As Giabiconi said puahate was so diverse in its content and forums (it was like 6 forums in 1) with "Shity Advice" being the most popular section.
From its inception 2009-2011- hating on puas, exposes, uncensored bootcamp reviews, social media leaks were king and brought down the PUA industry
2012-2014- it was the Shitty Advice era- awareness of LMS, face and genetics vs Gym industry* (*a point that got puahate related threads/links/words censored and deleted on the bodybuilding.com. A trend that continues to this day).

Sluhate made a brave attempt to appeal to disaffected youngsters with social media (gay animated gifs, oversized signature banners (spam) and trendy colour scheme and layout.
Of course this overcomplicated coding was not user friendly and people didn't post content.
Also that name.............that fucking name "sluthate" made the forum D.O.A

However where does Lookism fit into all this? Well if I am being honest it doesn't.
- The PUA industry is dead
- The Game and Neil Strauss* (*who sowed the seeds of puahating) was 10-15 years ago (yes really :eek: ). In less than 5 years PUAHATE-ing will be 20 years old
- Since 2007 with the advent of Facebook, Smart-phones, Plenty of Fish, OK-cupid, Tinder, female friendly/mixed sex GYM culture, the rise of fancy bar style VIP nightclubs; people are more aware of LMS than ever before and are able to determine their Looks rating based on likes, interest from their inboxes and friendlist of 1000s of female gym bunnies liking, flirting and commenting their Facebook, InstaGram.

If you showed any Lookism or Sluthate thread to any male aged 15-24 in this day and age he'd just reply with a frowned confused look "Tell me something I don't know"  :rolleyes:

A more detailed comparison is below
http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=55

New Poster

girl fucker who fucks girls
Just better post quality. More new theories.

there were classic posters on puahate. the ratings of PSL follows the quality of the movies in the ironman trilogy perfectly

puahate = ironman
-perfect movie and execution

sluthate = ironman 2
-shitty sequel and flawed execution, tried to be ironman 1 but just couldnt quite cut it, stumbled in so many ways

lookism = ironman 3
-redeemed itself and felt fresh, was executed fairly well. much better than ironman 2 but not quite as good as ironman 1. still, very good movie in and of itself

penis poo

i fucked my right hand
Shitposters
Nostalgia is a sentimentality for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.[1] The word nostalgia is learned formation of a Greek compound, consisting of νόστος (nóstos), meaning "homecoming", a Homeric word, and ἄλγος (álgos), meaning "pain" or "ache", and was coined by a 17th-century medical student to describe the anxieties displayed by Swiss mercenaries fighting away from home.[2] Described as a medical condition—a form of melancholy—in the Early Modern period,[3] it became an important trope in Romanticism.[1]

Nostalgia is associated with a yearning for the past, its personalities, possibilities, and events, especially the "good old days" or a "warm childhood".[4]

The scientific literature on nostalgia usually refers to nostalgia regarding the personal life and has mainly studied the effects of nostalgia induced during the studies.[5] Smell and touch are strong evokers of nostalgia due to the processing of these stimuli first passing through the amygdala, the emotional seat of the brain. These recollections of one's past are usually important events, people one cares about, and places where one has spent time. Music[6] and weather[7] can also be strong triggers of nostalgia.