What ethnicity is @ChiefofTechofThechoctaws?

BrbSuicide

Coper
@"ChiefofThechoctaws" 

From http://lookism.net/Thread-When-I-die-I-dont-wanna-go-to-heaven

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I wanna go to nanih Waiyah for eternity with my mississippian brethren!no troll![/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I  rather suffer for 2 million years with my brethren then live forever in bliss with strangers  .[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]i may not be native,but my soul is native,always has been  .[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]gets  ready to cry  divine   tears[/font]

BrbSuicide

Coper
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
1/4 choctaw  1/4 louisiana creole(shout outs #Beyonce

1/2  Dutch/Germanic

you are one of my favorite posters here
you have PERSONALITY

most people here are background noise/recycled unoriginal garbage

BrbSuicide said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
1/4 choctaw  1/4 louisiana creole(shout outs #Beyonce

1/2  Dutch/Germanic

you are one of my favorite posters here
you have PERSONALITY

most people here are background noise/recycled unoriginal garbage

ya we louisiana niggas always got soul  #

Boss

Slayer
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
You gotta delete the "'s

Im a subhuman nigger that wished he were full amerindian.

to  compensate I can defend their esteem and help amerindians in the future.

theres  peace in the fact most mesticos are tri-quadraracial.it helps me feel not alone.id ideally be fully choctaw or  iroqouis,then amerind+mediterrenean ,then Amerind+BBC  but not a mix of the three,but im about 1/12 to 1/16 african,my creole family are the light eyed straight haired fine featured types etc

my mum looks mostly choctaw but is versatile....she looks like jayne kennedy  with the high cheekbones and cattier eyes(not the jayne when she had a more berber bone structure and eyes)but blue eyed unlike kennedy

I without my blepharochalasis look like her exactely but with wider set eyes

OGs here know ive posted different sets of pics(about 3) all looking nothing like each other a bit(for one my entire head shape changes,my eyes shape changes,and my cheekbones are brought out so my nose looks like 5x smaller its wierd as fuck but unexplanable to anyone that doesnt have bleph,also as boss knows my head size even changes lmao)

Id definately say I look amerindian in my most natural state  except for my wavy hair

I have no interest in wordly pursuits,its my goal to become a medical practicioner and help amerindian reservations for no profit.liek doctors without borders but for indians  .

Im also getting myself  infertilized by upcoming technology so I dont go around spreading unholy mixed dna to amerindian women,if I ever fuck one and adopt a amerind orphan.

I want to leave a legacy but without any name,like a memory in space-time.Ive fucked the hottest girl alive and it was nothing,I think God gave me that experience to show me worldly pursuits an sex arent my main pathway.

I dont begrudge you guys either btw,different paths.as alan  watts explains,what would the ascetic be without the normal person?they need each other.its playfull .

life is play.sex is play and celebration of merely existing.even atoms have sex.dualism.meeting.

listen to alan watts or terence mckenna.great thinkers of our time.

you have to follow your intution and instinct.

Amerindians used to grow long hair because it was their antenna,kind of like the chemical ayahuasca in low microdoses,it can induce a spiritual state of alertness and intuition.notice how wld animals sene danger and can read people and see things,while domesticated ones cant.

as for my views on other races.its my view that australoid proothumans went to sibeira and became a protocaucasoid  people we call today as native americans.later this type mixed with inferior types or new types evolved and mutated recentely out of the ice age and are genetic mistakes.

I dont hate other races,but do think they are mistakes and mutts that went wrong.

think of amerinds as the clay people,the earth people,nature said to the ugly primitive australoid:Become human!become gorgeous! like God telling the israelites to follow the law at mt.sinaai

their societies were also very natural aswell  as their spirituality by use of herbs(not the ugly,evil voodoo)  .