What does the average guy look like in Paris? Going at end of May

Ocho

Incel
I'm going to Paris at the end of May and might stay there for a couple months.  I'm from the USA.  What does your average male look like there?  How do the people treat Americans?  What do the girls like in men?  Should I try to run bad boy American game and advice on clothes.  Any advice for an Americancel in Paris. Thanks brahs

offthewall

Slayer
Its not going to be pretty boyo

Also American game won't work in America, better off saying your British or Irish. I don't know how you look but the typical football playing jock 5.9/10 who slays in his hometown WOULD ABSOLUTELY struggle in France.

Boss

Slayer
Apperantly they are black and north african nowadays

Ocho

Incel
offthewall said:

Also American game won't work in America, better off saying your British or Irish. I don't know how you look but the typical football playing jock 5.9/10 who slays in his hometown WOULD ABSOLUTELY struggle in France.

HAha Im gonna have to accentfraud hard.  better start workin. Luckily I'll be there with some other Americans too so I won't feel like a total outcast. Gosh if they all look like that guy up there it might be rough.

Boss said:
Apperantly they are black and north african nowadays

only in the suburbs 
I want there a while ago
In more touristy area you will get amogged veey hard
its like number 1 model destinantion

offthewall

Slayer
Ocho said:
offthewall said:

HAha Im gonna have to accentfraud hard.  better start workin. Luckily I'll be there with some other Americans too so I won't feel like a total outcast. Gosh if they all look like that guy up there it might be rough.

God help you man that is all I'll say. We'll be here for you though. Maybe get on some french learning to prepare? I'm actually planning on being France around then, well I was, I'm currently completely depressed and not bothered about doing anything, but if I experience an ego re-birth I will probably be around there at some point.

Ocho said:
What does your average male look like there?  How do the people treat Americans?  What do the girls like in men?  Should I try to run bad boy American game and advice on clothes.  Any advice for an Americancel in Paris. Thanks brahs

Many JB's are into the arab bad boy criminal type.

You'll be treated like shit if you don't speak french, because most people here are retarded and can barely speak french, let alone english.

[video=youtube]

Ocho

Incel
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
Ocho said:
What does your average male look like there?  How do the people treat Americans?  What do the girls like in men?  Should I try to run bad boy American game and advice on clothes.  Any advice for an Americancel in Paris. Thanks brahs

Many JB's are into the arab bad boy criminal type.

You'll be treated like shit if you don't speak french, because most people here are retarded and can barely speak french, let alone english.

[video=youtube]

See I can live with this.  This is the type of bullshit that you can't do in America because the PC police would massacre any athlete who said something like this. fuckin so many whiny twats here.  Obviously i would never want to piss this guy off though.  Dude looks scary af.

offthewall

Slayer
Chabal debunks masc theory

Not really sure who likes rugby in France, despite its obvious popularity. in Ireland rugby is very trendy and has been since about 2003.

-_--[[-_][]-]__

Subhuman
lol no you won't be treated like shit if you don't speak french, it's just that it will be difficult to communicate because french people generally suck at speaking foreign languages
also people in general don't have anything particular against americans and american culture is popular here, so you can def run american/exotic game
i remember in 11th grade an american aspiring teacher came for a few months in my high school and all the girls were after him

offthewall

Slayer
-_--[[-_][]-]__ said:
lol no you won't be treated like shit if you don't speak french, it's just that it will be difficult to communicate because french people generally suck at speaking foreign languages
also people in general don't have anything particular against americans and american culture is popular here, so you can def run american/exotic game
i remember in 11th grade an american aspiring teacher came for a few months in my high school and all the girls were after him

Better running Brit game imo

Refer to @"Anakind" thread of the Paris attacks and the victims.

Expect a lot of ugly men though. French men look like a cross between bootleg Italians and bootleg Brits.

Also when you go, give this bitch my number k?

[video=youtube]