• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what does one have to do to be included in slayers group?

wasted

Paedophile Clown said:
wasted said:
to the forum

proof like many photos with myself fucking different girls, while holding a sign with ''paedophile clown''?
did other slayers do something similar?

yeah adonis and i am pretty took pics of girls after they fucked them in bed, or vid

wasted said:
Paedophile Clown said:
proof like many photos with myself fucking different girls, while holding a sign with ''paedophile clown''?
did other slayers do something similar?

yeah adonis and i am pretty took pics of girls after they fucked them in bed, or vid

holly shit! and I missed that... do you have a link?

wasted

Paedophile Clown said:
wasted said:

holly shit! and I missed that... do you have a link?

they deleted them, slayers have the ability to delete their own posts

feg

Rotter
to be fair I cheated, admin is a flaming faggot and I bottomed for him, was fun for me too, have to admit it

[video=youtube]

lol. I will use hookers, but you guys will not know. I will just say I am a slayer and women love my cheekbones or something gay like that. Can't wait to be worshipped by everybody here as a real slayer. I will give the most legit advise, even If the only thing I fuck is my own hand.

feg said:
to be fair I cheated, admin is a flaming faggot and I bottomed for him, was fun for me too, have to admit it

[video=youtube]

fuck! teach me! :macho:

wasted

Paedophile Clown said:
lol. I will use hookers, but you guys will not know. I will just say I am a slayer and women love my cheekbones or something gay like that. Can't wait to be worshipped by everybody here as a real slayer. I will give the most legit advise, even If the only thing I fuck is my own hand.

feg said:

[video=youtube]

you need to show your face too like adonis, am i pretty yet and dan

wasted said:
Paedophile Clown said:

you need to show your face too like adonis, am i pretty yet and dan

I don't know about that boyo, it is a bit risky. I don't want my face around here...