what does one have to do to be included in slayers group?

wasted

Cuck
Paedophile Clown said:
wasted said:
to the forum
proof like many photos with myself fucking different girls, while holding a sign with ''paedophile clown''?
did other slayers do something similar?
yeah adonis and i am pretty took pics of girls after they fucked them in bed, or vid

wasted said:
Paedophile Clown said:
proof like many photos with myself fucking different girls, while holding a sign with ''paedophile clown''?
did other slayers do something similar?
yeah adonis and i am pretty took pics of girls after they fucked them in bed, or vid
holly shit! and I missed that... do you have a link?

wasted

Cuck
Paedophile Clown said:
wasted said:
holly shit! and I missed that... do you have a link?
they deleted them, slayers have the ability to delete their own posts

feg

Chad
to be fair I cheated, admin is a flaming faggot and I bottomed for him, was fun for me too, have to admit it

[video=youtube]

lol. I will use hookers, but you guys will not know. I will just say I am a slayer and women love my cheekbones or something gay like that. Can't wait to be worshipped by everybody here as a real slayer. I will give the most legit advise, even If the only thing I fuck is my own hand.
[hr]
feg said:
to be fair I cheated, admin is a flaming faggot and I bottomed for him, was fun for me too, have to admit it

[video=youtube]
fuck! teach me! :macho:

wasted

Cuck
Paedophile Clown said:
lol. I will use hookers, but you guys will not know. I will just say I am a slayer and women love my cheekbones or something gay like that. Can't wait to be worshipped by everybody here as a real slayer. I will give the most legit advise, even If the only thing I fuck is my own hand.
[hr]
feg said:

[video=youtube]

you need to show your face too like adonis, am i pretty yet and dan

wasted said:
Paedophile Clown said:
[hr]

you need to show your face too like adonis, am i pretty yet and dan
I don't know about that boyo, it is a bit risky. I don't want my face around here...