Brio

Slayer
They told me that even when I was skinny

Brio

Slayer
No I think it was offensive. Pretty sure they say that when I say stupid things

IcedEarth

Slayer
you don't have autism you got schizophrenia, the shit you post about normalfags is hilarious it's like inside your head you are still in kindergarten listening to garbage mean children say, while irl you could drop dead in the street and people would just step over your body and you'd be lying there for hours and hours until some ambulance or cop appeared

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
Brio said:

I've heard that term before brah. Pretty sure it means you look funny/have a strange face or head. do you have any obvious deformations?

If a lot of people have been telling you that cartoon thing lately, its time to hit the surgery room.

Brio

Slayer
It's because my face is funny looking...she said that
[hr]
thatcreepyguy said:
Brio said:

I've heard that term before brah. Pretty sure it means you look funny/have a strange face or head. do you have any obvious deformations?

If a lot of people have been telling you that cartoon thing lately, its time to hit the surgery room.
Google " brio sluthate" . You can see how I look

i got cartoonish bug eyes

IcedEarth

Slayer
Brio said:
so one person says you look like a caricature the other person asks you that you are from the balcans

obese people are sometimes skinny too, depends where the shadows fall on their stomach

makes perfect fucking sense

IcedEarth

Slayer
Brio said:
I receive comments on my L very often
so even though scientific research as well as my personal experience says people ignore other people in the street 99% of the cases, somehow you are like 1 in a million and you stand out

and sometimes people ask you whether you are an eastern euro thug or a harmless cartoon figure even though you aren't a shapeshifting organism

whatever you say buddy boy, you are like Tyger and this is your sthick

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
Brio said:
[hr]
thatcreepyguy said:
Brio said:

Yeah she must have said it because of your eyes but normally everytime I hear someone say that it means the other person is really akward looking.

If thats really you, what are you doing in these forums? Looks like you have some potential (NO HOMO).

Brio

Slayer
thatcreepyguy said:
Brio said:
[hr]
thatcreepyguy said:

Yeah she must have said it because of your eyes but normally everytime I hear someone say that it means the other person is really akward looking.

If thats really you, what are you doing in these forums? Looks like you have some potential (NO HOMO).
Potential? I'm looksmaxed and I'm aging like shit

IcedEarth

Slayer
thatcreepyguy said:
yes that's him and his here to fish for approval, plays the victim and makes up shit so you will sympathize with him