What does gymcel even mean?

Working out to gain muscle only works if you have decent height and decent face to begin. 

I know short gymcels and hear people making fun of them all the time. 

it's quite funny seeing a 5'6 gymcel, 

all it takes is an average 5'11 guy to walk up next to him and it's so apparent what joke it is to be short and jacked up. 

if anything, out in real world, it's better to be short and fat then short and gymcel.

Lil Flash

Cuck
streetlightin said:
Working out to gain muscle only works if you have decent height and decent face to begin. 

all it takes is an average 5'11 guy to walk up next to him and it's so apparent what joke it is to be short and jacked up. 

if anything, out in real world, it's better to be short and fat then short and gymcel.
It is good to see someone with a brain posting.

streetlightin said:

I don't like Miscers, and the inane online culture surrounding it...but this is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

BIGPIG

Incel
nobody knows, none of this autismo lingo makes any sense