what do you think 'running game' really is in terms of pickup?

unclejack

Normie
I see lots of people on various forums bragging about their game. ''Just 'run game' on her bro!...It's how I always get laid''

But how are these people defining 'game'?

When I watch an infield, it's looks like it's just HAVING A CONVERSATION! They talk to the girl and ask her lots of questions about herself, where she's from, what she's up too and maybe make assumptions about her. Then they might ask for her number.

Is that it?

Is there more to 'running game' than just talking too a pretty girl and hoping that she thinks you're hot?

Where's the skill? When they call it 'running game' it kind of makes me cringe because it seems like anything qualifies as 'running game'

Bojack

Lookism God
its being nt, just talking to her i guess, blah blah. Basically none of that shit makes any sense to me. Life make sno sense.

vin98

Slayer
Game = how much she likes your face and having low enough inhibition to escalate when she makes it clear she's not repulsed by you

Bojack

Lookism God
vin98 said:
Game = how much she likes your face and having low enough inhibition to escalate when she makes it clear she's not repulsed by you
low inhibition is everything, everything

Superking

Normie
vin98 said:
Basically this.

Show a girl you are capable of having a conversation with her. There are billions of words written about game, but what works is the following:

The girl finding you physically attractive

You talking to her in a neurotypical fashion. Talk to her like you starting a conversation with a girl, getting her number, and setting up a specious "netflix and chill aka banging at my place" date or a quick coffee/drink date followed by banging is the most normal thing in the world to you and you've done it dozens of times. Talk to her like you want to get to know her better. Make her laugh with shitty obvious jokes.

The most important thing inexperienced dudes need to know is that you do not escalate too fast and you do not skip steps. You don't go up to her and tell her she's gorgeous and you want to marry her and have kids with her. Obviously, right? Well, you also don't go up to her and tell her you want her to be your girlfriend. You also don't go up to her and tell her you want to take her out on a date. You need to talk to her at least a little bit first. You are "seeing if there is a connection" between you two. You act like you can have any girl you want if she's not already taken, so you need to talk to her a bit to screen her a bit first. Women like to give men tests but they also like to know they are being given a few because it means the guy has standards. If you go up to a girl already talking to her like you're ready to devote your life to her, you make think it's a dream come true but they just see you as desperate, and that you view them as an object and don't care about them as a person--if you're ready to love the without knowing them, then literally anyone else would do, too.

Honestly if she finds you attractive all you have to do is act NT and keep slowly escalating. If she does not find you attractive there is basically nothing you can do. Learn to look for IOIs. It is too complex for me to describe here but the basic gist is, if talking to her and making her like you seems really easy, that's an IOI. If it seems hard she's not interested. She laughs at your jokes, no matter how crappy, she thinks the stuff you say is interesting, etc. you're in. If you're getting one-word answers and no laughs on jokes it means she wants the conversation to be over. Do you and her a favour and move on, and don't take it personally. That can be hard, because she IS literally judging you by your looks. But remember, you're acting NT here, even after getting rejected, and a bluepilled NT thinks attraction is a magical force and if it's not there I guess your horoscope signs don't line up or whatever it is NTs think. What can you do? Nothing wrong with you, right? So you move on to the next girl if only to save yourself time. If you have been talking to a girl for a few minutes and she excuses herself and says she will come back, take that as a rejection and move on instead of waiting around like a chump, because that's what it is. I mean if you just met a hot girl would you say "hey nice meeting you i have to go to the bathroom/mingle some more?" fuck nah, that's for when you want to be done talking to the person.

When PUAs say confidence matters they are right but not in the way they think. It will not make you more attractive. It will only make you more successful with the women who DO find you attractive. Women will only approach you if you are especially GL or high status, so you have to do the approaching.

It is honestly not that hard with a bit of practice. Just be yourself is actually not that bad of advice when it comes down to it, because it barely matters how you act as long as you don't give off serial killer/date rapist vibes and the woman finds you attractive. But I would say start out talking about NT shit. Sports, popular shows, celebrity bullshit, movies, pop music, etc. Every time you go out take a quick look at the dumber parts of the internet like the MSN or Yahoo front page for some NT inspiration.

unclejack

Normie
@superking

talk to me a little about escalation. Both physical and verbal.

I pulled a half decent teenager from a bar this year which considering i'm ugly and oldcel wasn't too bad. I approached and we chatted for about 30 minutes. Since she wasn't telling me to fuck off, I said something like ''You know I only approached you because I thought you were cute''. From that point, she started giving me much more blatant IOI's, presumably because I'd showed my interest in her, making it easier for her to do the same.

But I read lots of conflicting advice about whether one should state it at all. It worked for me, but maybe I got lucky.

How do you verbally change the conversation from chit chat to more sexual and showing your interest? Or Should one not do that? Do you use certain stock 'lines' so as not to come across as too cheesy or keen or whatever?

And what about physical escalation? That's such a fucker for me. I only feel comfortable doing it when I'm certain that she's into me, but most of teh time....she's not! At least I don't think she is! I'm tempted to experiment with being braver and touching girls more intimately, even when they really don't seem into me at all. Could get some embarrassing rejections, but fuck it!

Bojack

Lookism God
unclejack said:
@superking

I pulled a half decent teenager from a bar this year which considering i'm ugly and oldcel wasn't too bad. I approached and we chatted for about 30 minutes. Since she wasn't telling me to fuck off, I said something like ''You know I only approached you because I thought you were cute''. From that point, she started giving me much more blatant IOI's, presumably because I'd showed my interest in her, making it easier for her to do the same.

But I read lots of conflicting advice about whether one should state it at all. It worked for me, but maybe I got lucky.

How do you verbally change the conversation from chit chat to more sexual and showing your interest? Or Should one not do that? Do you use certain stock 'lines' so as not to come across as too cheesy or keen or whatever?

And what about physical escalation? That's such a fucker for me. I only feel comfortable doing it when I'm certain that she's into me, but most of teh time....she's not! At least I don't think she is! I'm tempted to experiment with being braver and touching girls more intimately, even when they really don't seem into me at all. Could get some embarrassing rejections, but fuck it!
rsd forum for u now.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Basicly just act like a black guy, and the opposite of an asian guy.

Superking

Normie
unclejack said:
@superking

These are all complex questions, Bojack is right, you should go somewhere like RSD to do some full research but I will tell you some things I know from experience you might not find there.

FFor physical escalation first you start with little things, and you start pretty damn quick. My indicator is, as soon as she has given me a slight IOI and knows my name, it is okay for me to touch her in socially acceptable ways like you would tough a stranger. A quick grab of the arm or pat on the shoulder to emphasize a point, a quick backhand on the thigh to respond to a joke at your expense or dark humour, that sort of thing.

When it comes to physical escalation I actually don't do it that slowly once I think I can go for it. If you ask a girl to go somewhere where you can be alone--note, you do not say somewhere where you can be alone, you say dumb shit. Like "it's hot in here" "it's cold in here" "it's loud in here" whatever, "let's go to (place where we will be alone)" and you have been chatting her up for longer than she would if she was just being polite and she has been giving IOIs, then I'll go in for the kiss. If you have done it before then there's not that much too it. Up the flirty talk a bit. Make sure you going in to kiss her is NOT a surprise. She does not want a surprise. A classic trick is to brush her hair away from her face casually, or pretend there's lint on her face or something--if a girl is comfortable with you touching her face like that then she's very likely okay with the idea of you kissing her. I don't even do that anymore because I can tell from how they act, but if you want a sign there it is.

Then when it comes to verbal escalation I don't really know how to describe it. Just take whatever she responds to and go like 5-10% higher and see how that goes. Maybe first you start on something socially acceptable, like complimenting her outfit or her hair. Then you do non-sexual physical parts of her like her eyes, her voice, you make your interest in her pretty obvious here but you're not saying anything offensive like "you have nice tits goddamn." Then if she responds well and gives IOIs you can escalate a bit further... you like the way she dances or whatever. Also, the escalation can be tied verbally and physically... if she is responding well to your physical touch in semi-sexual places like her hips or the small of her back, you can up your verbal escalation to match that or go a bit further. But I would do verbal first, then physical... going too fast with physical=she's gone. she will literally run away.

Two things I will say about your question about whether you say the girl is hot is, I always state it pretty outright at some point. I don't have an amazing success rate, or probably even a good one, but I just always do it. I find once I have gotten a few IOIs then outright stating your attraction goes a LONG way to breaking the ice.

The other thing about telling a girl you find her attractive is do NOT use the word BEAUTIFUL. It has been rendered so useless by overuse. If she is beautiful, she probably hears that daily. Either go farther or not as far. I have good experience with "gorgeous" and "womanly." I would also say don't go for the most obvious word for a girl as they are likely sick of it. So say you get a girl who's petite, has big eyes, freckles, glasses, dimples, a girlish youthful voice, and is good looking. You'd probably call her "cute", right? Wrong, cute as a button though she may be, she is sick of hearing it. She, most likely, wants to be HOT, SEXY, WOMANLY, GORGEOUS. If you think you can judge, try using the words a woman wants to hear most. You can sometimes tell by how they dress eg. if they dress to accentuate their curves they want to hear womanly and sexy, if they dress up in a stylish outfit and probably spent an hour doing makeup they want to hear gorgeous, you look like a fashion model, if they dress up in a funky chic outfit and have unusual hair they do want to hear cute. I would only say "beautiful" once you are fucking or it is extremely obvious you're going to be fucking.

If you want to not praise their looks, I could see that working too. But frankly if I'm hitting on girls when drunk I am going to mention how good looking they are. It is all I can do to not spout PSL nonsense about how angular their features are and their forward facial growth and their high symmetry.