What do you REALLY want? Sex, companionship, or validation?

modified

hairloss expert
For me it's mostly validation. I would like to get the positive attention good looking men get on a daily basis. I would like to have endless options for great girls so I never have to feel pressured to "settle down" or be perfect for any one girl.

Sex comes second. I would like to have sex with one random girl every 1-2 weeks.

Companionship is last on my list. I have family and friends which I can rely on for that. But it would be nice to be able to pick up a girl from online and take her out for dinner again once-twice a week or so.

allindaeyes

Banned
companionship with a PURE girl my age that is beautiful... SEx is literally easiest thing in the world to get lmfao at u retards

modified

hairloss expert
allindaeyes said:
companionship with a PURE girl my age that is beautiful... SEx is literally easiest thing in the world to get lmfao at u retards

Do you mean hookers? Or do you mean "sex is literally the easiest thing in the world to get as a tall/handsome white guy"?

allindaeyes

Banned
modified said:
allindaeyes said:

Do you mean hookers? Or do you mean "sex is literally the easiest thing in the world to get as a tall/handsome white guy"?

i m tall for my age and not white. (though if i posted pic here, people would cope saying looks white... fucking bullshit iam ethnic) I see people getting sex all the time that arent white... arent tall... its called status. though in teenage yers even jsanza could maybe have gotten laid.

modified

hairloss expert
allindaeyes said:
modified said:

i m tall for my age and not white. (though if i posted pic here, people would cope saying looks white... fucking bullshit iam ethnic) I see people getting sex all the time that arent white... arent tall... its called status. though in teenage yers even jsanza could maybe have gotten laid.

Status is mostly a lie unless you're talking about being a celebrity.

If you're talking about average people, average people don't have trouble getting sex from at least 4-10 other people in their lifetimes.

If you're below average looks getting sex from anything above a 2-3/old/whale is very difficult.

When you add it up, sex is only "easy" to get if you are above average height/face/build/race.

If you want to prove me wrong, post a picture of a short, ugly minority you personally know that gets sex "easily" without paying.

david_chicago said:
anyone can get sex, the other 2 are reserved for 8+ male models.

What? Companionship is very easy for me to get. I can get female friends without much trouble. Validation I get at my job and a little in public because I'm good at what I do, charismatic, and funny.

Sex on the other hand is very difficult to get. Sex is by far the hardest to get of the three if you're ugly.

allindaeyes

Banned
modified said:
allindaeyes said:

If you're talking about average people, average people don't have trouble getting sex from at least 4-10 other people in their lifetimes.

If you're below average looks getting sex from anything above a 2-3/old/whale is very difficult.

When you add it up, sex is only "easy" to get if you are above average height/face/build/race.

If you want to prove me wrong, post a picture of a short, ugly minority you personally know that gets sex "easily" without paying.

david_chicago said:
anyone can get sex, the other 2 are reserved for 8+ male models.

What? Companionship is very easy for me to get. Sex is very difficult to get. Validation I get at my job and a little in public because I'm good at what I do, charismatic, and funny.

Sex is by far the hardest to get of the three if you're ugly.

your retarded. UGLY people obviously wont get status. in HS Status overrides a couple points srs

modified

hairloss expert
allindaeyes said:
modified said:

What? Companionship is very easy for me to get. Sex is very difficult to get. Validation I get at my job and a little in public because I'm good at what I do, charismatic, and funny.

Sex is by far the hardest to get of the three if you're ugly.

your retarded. UGLY people obviously wont get status. in HS Status overrides a couple points srs

So you're not actually talking about status. You're talking about looks.

Status = being affluent, being funny, being successful, being athletic, having a top tier career, being talented, being famous, being popular.

You can do those things while still being unattractive. But looks are the only thing that will reliably get you laid.

Again, post a picture of a short, ugly minority you know that gets sexy "easily" to prove how getting sex is "literally the simplest thing in the world". You can't do it because no such guy exists.

Also, lol at high school.

Lorebin

Normie
I want to have sex with 1 girl only, my love. Feel companionship from her, however don't want to marry and "bind" our relationship.

modified

hairloss expert
:=) said:
- acceptance, validation, good treatment and respect from society  
- (to reclaim) emotional attraction from 7+ girls and to reclaim their positive vibe towards me and get a rid of bitchiness which occurred lately and replace is with massive smiling from girls as it used to be
- to reclaim 7+ girls lusting over me, hair touching, weak-kneeing, lip biting and to get dating scene back in easy mode
- to get more girls from a same group attracted and watch them how they compete and trash each other behind backs
- increased chance of easy sex with 7+ females  
- to see cashiers smiling again and not with that blunt and cold faces
- to have again options among good looking girls and to have again more  SMV (low maintenance, quick dating, high tolerance, no bitchiness, loyalty, they not expecting me to work for them ...)

How did you go from good looking to ugly? Obesity? Hair loss? Both?

Feelsbrah

Banned
Well all but Id be 100% happy with just companionship.   Having a cute girl to hang out with must be the most amazing thing in the world

iNeedHair

Coper
HAIR! I want hair! You dumb niger! I wanna know what it's like to wake up every morning and have something to comb.. something to shampoo.. a reason to use gel.. and a hair dryer. :redstomper:

iNeedHair

Coper
LostTuna said:
there's nothing waiting at home for me. i have no reason to return. i prefer to wander until death.

That's not true at all my seafood friend. There are other lost tuna just like you!

iNeedHair

Coper
LostTuna said:
this is how beautiful i look in my natural habitat

You are very good looking! Nothing to be ashamed about at all. You'll find someone soon enough my friend.

In this order:

1. Sex
2. Validation
3. Companionship

Companionship isn't that important to me because I'm used to be an outcast