• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What do you guys think of Ivy schools

Chad

Joke
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
2
Going to schools like harvard or yale for post-graduate programs, what is your opinion? stories and experiences?
 

Scar Tissue

Regular
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
6
Im an ivy leaguer. Over-rated. Another byproduct of bluepill materialistic society. The WASPiest kids. The worst teachers. The hardest to get into. I wasted my prime years stressing out over AP tests and SATS when I should have been kicking back and laughing.
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
BetaEurasian went to an Ivy League school.


Look how successful he is now!

3DFA does too.
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
35
Ivy League grad checking in. Guess what I do? Plot my suicide around the clock and antagonize millions with shitty cartoons.
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Ivy League grad checking in. Guess what I do? Plot my suicide around the clock and antagonize millions with shitty cartoons.

I liked them........
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
13
Scar Tissue said:
Im an ivy leaguer. Over-rated. Another byproduct of bluepill materialistic society. The WASPiest kids. The worst teachers. The hardest to get into. I wasted my prime years stressing out over AP tests and SATS when I should have been kicking back and laughing.


I always felt kind of bad for the kids from my high school that went to ivy leagues. Literally never saw them at parties, and when I did see them at school they always looked on the verge of breaking down from trying to maintain their 4.6 GPA.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
What's funny is when Ivy Leaguecels go to work for a boss who didn't even graduate high school. 

I maintained a sold 2.5 at my local state school and will end up with more money than 99.9 percent Ivy Leaguecels.
 

New Poster

Now on youtube
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
12,229
Reputation
5,354
As someone with a PhD from a rival private school, I can say pretty safely that guys in Ivies all blow each other as part of finals.  It's weird, but I've heard they suck cock as part of the exams.  Wouldn't want to go there.
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
35
Having an Ivy degree is almost a detriment now. Many employers are from state schools / regular schools who worked their way up and want to employ other people from lesser known schools. When they see the Ivy they think you're a pompous blowhard which is 100% true.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
New Poster said:
As someone with a PhD from a rival private school, I can say pretty safely that guys in Ivies all blow each other as part of finals.  It's weird, but I've heard they suck cock as part of the exams.  Wouldn't want to go there.
...What?


BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Having an Ivy degree is almost a detriment now. Many employers are from state schools / regular schools who worked their way up and want to employ other people from lesser known schools. When they see the Ivy they think you're a pompous blowhard which is 100% true.
Did your parents pressure you into going or were you driven from the get-go?
 

SeriousM

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
5
A few close friends of mines went to the Ivies and they all complained of the fact that the girls there were far from attractive. Harvard and Columbia are the best because you have neighboring colleges near by, plus they are in major cities, which gives you access to hot girls. A lot of the girls in those colleges will sleep with Ivy League guys because of the status, one of my friends who goes to Columbia slept with a few hot co-eds at NYU and even got invited to their parties. If you do not go to an Ivy in the major cities, you're SOL.

The main benefit the Ivies have are in finance, you get a lot of the high paying jobs on Wall Street which means you can stay in NYC during your prime. Firms like Goldman Sachs will rarely hire anyone outside of the top universities.

Ideally, the best college choice is going to a state university with Greek Life in it, pledging a frat, and having a great time!
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
35
Timbuck2 said:
New Poster said:
As someone with a PhD from a rival private school, I can say pretty safely that guys in Ivies all blow each other as part of finals.  It's weird, but I've heard they suck cock as part of the exams.  Wouldn't want to go there.
...What?


BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Having an Ivy degree is almost a detriment now. Many employers are from state schools / regular schools who worked their way up and want to employ other people from lesser known schools. When they see the Ivy they think you're a pompous blowhard which is 100% true.
Did your parents pressure you into going or were you driven from the get-go?




I was the only student in my high school to get in. Just talent I guess, I was one of the only ones who gave a fuck. But that burned out quickly.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
Also isn't the idea that the Ivys are WASP central just a myth? Pretty sure it's mostly Jews and Asians now.
 

Darkman

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,272
Reputation
1,654
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Having an Ivy degree is almost a detriment now. Many employers are from state schools / regular schools who worked their way up and want to employ other people from lesser known schools. When they see the Ivy they think you're a pompous blowhard which is 100% true.

What school did you graduate from?
 

New Poster

Now on youtube
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
12,229
Reputation
5,354
Timbuck2 said:
New Poster said:
As someone with a PhD from a rival private school, I can say pretty safely that guys in Ivies all blow each other as part of finals.  It's weird, but I've heard they suck cock as part of the exams.  Wouldn't want to go there.
...What?
Yeah, apparently they have to 69 each other to pass finals.  It's just one of those Ivy traditions like rowing and forced oral sex.  You're better off at another elite private school like the one I graduated from.  Everywhere else sucks -- like, literally, you have to suck.
 
T

Thanos

Guest
Timbuck2 said:
Also isn't the idea that the Ivys are WASP central just a myth? Pretty sure it's mostly Jews and Asians now.

Lots of Asians and a good bit of Indians too, lacking hot girls though.
 

Timbuck2

Joke
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
New Poster said:
Timbuck2 said:
Yeah, apparently they have to 69 each other to pass finals.  It's just one of those Ivy traditions like rowing and forced oral sex.  You're better off at another elite private school like the one I graduated from.  Everywhere else sucks -- like, literally, you have to suck.
Can BetaEurasianCuckold confirm?
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
35
New Poster said:
Timbuck2 said:
Yeah, apparently they have to 69 each other to pass finals.  It's just one of those Ivy traditions like rowing and forced oral sex.  You're better off at another elite private school like the one I graduated from.  Everywhere else sucks -- like, literally, you have to suck.


Where I went is a lot of Jews and Wasps. Not that many minoritays
 
Top