What do you guys know about nasal polyps?

feg

Chad
it's a death sentence, you got rekt op

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
feg said:
lol explain. I got an MRI and they said I might have that but it could be something else

feg

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
feg said:
lol explain. I got an MRI and they said I might have that but it could be something else
yes it can be aids too

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
feg said:
UglyNormalFag said:
yes it can be aids too
Lol but nah, what's bad about it? I don't have allergies for the most part. And no noticeable bone recession

feg

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Lol but nah, what's bad about it? I don't have allergies for the most part. And no noticeable bone recession
benign cancer, even if they fuck up the surgery when taking it out it won't kill you

go google it djenius

kibo

Chad
Op do you mouth breathe too?
This sounds like another cause for mouth breathing.I will probably be checked for it as well

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
This sounds like another cause for mouth breathing.I will probably be checked for it as well
Probably a little during sleep but not much. I'm 99% sure there from construction dust as that's one of main causes and I started to have tension headaches right after I was volunteering for habitat for humanity for about a year 

I looked it up though and it's pretty rare. Only up to 4%. If it was a direct correlation to mouth breathing with no genetic predisposition or caused by indiscrete allergens then it would be a lot more common imo

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
Probably a little during sleep but not much. I'm 99% sure there from construction dust as that's one of main causes and I started to have tension headaches right after I was volunteering for habitat for humanity for about a year 

I looked it up though and it's pretty rare. Only up to 4%. If it was a direct correlation to mouth breathing with no genetic predisposition or caused by indiscrete allergens then it would be a lot more common imo
This pic nicely show what sleep apnea is 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the muscles that support the soft tissues in your throat, such as your tongue and soft palate, temporarily relax. When these muscles relax, your airway is narrowed or closed, and breathing is momentarily cut off[/font]

Except obstructive sleep apnea there is less common variant called central sleep apnea:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Central sleep apnea is a less common form of sleep apnea that occurs when your brain fails to transmit signals to your breathing muscles. This means you make no effort to breathe for a short period of time. You may awaken with shortness of breath or have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying asleep.[/font]

Just lol

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the muscles that support the soft tissues in your throat, such as your tongue and soft palate, temporarily relax. When these muscles relax, your airway is narrowed or closed, and breathing is momentarily cut off[/font]

Except obstructive sleep apnea there is less common variant called central sleep apnea:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Central sleep apnea is a less common form of sleep apnea that occurs when your brain fails to transmit signals to your breathing muscles. This means you make no effort to breathe for a short period of time. You may awaken with shortness of breath or have a difficult time getting to sleep or staying asleep.[/font]

Just lol
Yeah, I definitely don't have sleep apnea cause I'm the deepest sleeper I've ever met. Fire alarms going off don't even wake me up lol. Not only that but the biggest symptom is feeling sluggish after 6-8 hours of sleep and I feel great then. Only tired when under 5. Wbu? Do you think you have sleep apnea?

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:

Just lol
Yeah, I definitely don't have sleep apnea cause I'm the deepest sleeper I've ever met. Fire alarms going off don't even wake me up lol. Not only that but the biggest symptom is feeling sluggish after 6-8 hours of sleep and I feel great then. Only tired when under 5. Wbu? Do you think you have sleep apnea?
My asthma manifest at night most severly.
[font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif]Hormones that circulate in the [/font][font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif]blood[/font][font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif] have well‑characterized circadian rhythms that are seen in everybody. [/font][font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif]Epinephrine[/font][font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif] is one such hormone, which exerts important influences on the bronchial tubes. This hormone helps keep the muscle in the walls of bronchi relaxed so the airway remains wide. Epinephrine also suppresses the release of other substances, such as histamines, which cause mucus secretion and bronchospasm. Your epinephrine levels and peak expiratory flow rates are lowest at about 4:00 a.m., while histamine levels tend to peak at this same time. This decrease in epinephrine levels may predispose you to nocturnal asthma during sleep.[/font]
I find it hardest to breathe at 4am and 1am
http://www.webmd.com/asthma/guide/nocturnal-asthma-nighttime-asthma?page=3
I sleep better if i use nebuliser before sleep(asthma medication for relaxing bronchials) but it only helps me for one tiny portion of night.
My sleep is very shallow,i wake up all the night and i am switching positions in bed all the time.But even when i sleep during the day the sleep is more or less same shit.I used to snore in one period of life but i dont know if i still do it.My frontal teeth very easily gets deranged from sleep so i believe i have some retarded head position which could point out at sleep apnea as well.Even when my asthma was at the lowest,i still needed around 10 hours of sleep.

marty

Slayer
They cause chronic sinus headaches and sinus infections