What do you do in your freetime?

MorphIncel

Slayer
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,465
Reputation
3
what do you do in your free tiem when you dont have to work, studycel, etc.?

I am getting bored with streaming and I don't play computer games. What can I do to enjoy my free time? Oh and friends -> I don't have any.
 

MorphIncel

Slayer
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,465
Reputation
3
rotting is boring as HELL man c'mon you can do better than that.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
100% of my time is free and 100% of it is spent rotting in front of a screen doing nothing productive or even engaging usually
 

faggot

Slayer
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
3,464
Reputation
8
MorphIncel said:
rotting is boring as HELL man c'mon you can do better than that.

legit my daily routine consists of waking up around 11:30am, fapping, playing ps4/xbone, binge eating, browsing forums, watching youtube, laying in bed with my laptop and occasionally lifting

:suicide:
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
surf the internet all day. no hobbies, no social life. it is awful. but i've accepted the fact i'm too aspie to ever make friends.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
whyme said:
surf the internet all day. no hobbies, no social life. it is awful. but i've accepted the fact i'm too aspie to ever make friends.

  :goer:
 

LMS IS LIFE

Subhuman
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
26
Reputation
0
Lift weights and gymcell. Sports betting, trading (betfair), Duolingo, ebay
 

Harbinger

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,252
Reputation
2
assburger said:
whyme said:
surf the internet all day. no hobbies, no social life. it is awful. but i've accepted the fact i'm too aspie to ever make friends.

  :goer:

 

MorphIncel

Slayer
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
3,465
Reputation
3
@"Harbinger" can you rep me or something? your repcount is insanely high..
 
Top