Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
0
Recurvature of the lateral crura. Nostril form is genetics. Its is more noticeable on her bc of her naso labial angle
[hr]
From a surgical standpoint, such a deformity would be fixed with an alar rim graft or composite graft from temporalis fascia.
 

White God

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
0
wtf dude. I was watching that exact clip recently. Love that girl
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
4
Scar Tissue said:
Recurvature of the lateral crura. Nostril form is genetics. Its is more noticeable on her bc of her naso labial angle
[hr]
From a surgical standpoint, such a deformity would be fixed with an alar rim graft or composite graft from temporalis fascia.
Does Francisco have the same thing? His nostrils look nigger almost:

 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
Scar Tissue said:
Recurvature of the lateral crura. Nostril form is genetics. Its is more noticeable on her bc of her naso labial angle
[hr]
From a surgical standpoint, such a deformity would be fixed with an alar rim graft or composite graft from temporalis fascia.
Does Francisco have the same thing? His nostrils look nigger almost:

no. He has a flare to his nostrils, but no recurvature.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
4
Scar Tissue said:
TheTrews said:
Scar Tissue said:
Recurvature of the lateral crura. Nostril form is genetics. Its is more noticeable on her bc of her naso labial angle
[hr]
From a surgical standpoint, such a deformity would be fixed with an alar rim graft or composite graft from temporalis fascia.
Does Francisco have the same thing? His nostrils look nigger almost:

no. He has a flare to his nostrils, but no recurvature.
How about here? 



Is recurvature of the lateral crura a defect or flaw?
[hr]
Scar Tissue said:
TheTrews said:
Scar Tissue said:
Recurvature of the lateral crura. Nostril form is genetics. Its is more noticeable on her bc of her naso labial angle
[hr]
From a surgical standpoint, such a deformity would be fixed with an alar rim graft or composite graft from temporalis fascia.
Does Francisco have the same thing? His nostrils look nigger almost:

no. He has a flare to his nostrils, but no recurvature.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
0
It is neither. It is a small characteristic that either enhances good facial structure or negatively impacts poor facial structure. My opinion. It doesn't do any good to obsess over this, as the cosmetic impact is minimal unless it makes a big difference on profile view.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
4
Scar Tissue said:
It is neither. It is a small characteristic that either enhances good facial structure or negatively impacts poor facial structure. 
Lol wat. How can a characteristic have either a positive or negative effect depending on the facial structure? 

It's like saying big ears that stick out look good on someone with good facial structure but bad on someone with poor facial structure. Obviously we know it looks bad on either.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
0
No it's not like saying that. By similar analogy it would be like saying, someone with low earlobes vs. someone with less low earlobes. It just does not make a fucking difference as long as the facial structure is good.