iftsj

Banned
Some bitches i matches write shit like "men feel your balls before wanting to unload them, if you just want sex go away" what is this shit are they looking for chads or are they trying to get beta cucks what the fuck is up

nietzsche

Subhuman
well since some bullshit "no hookup" line makes you fucking wonder they get exactly what they want - they still ARE on tinder to fuck (and they DO fuck), just not with betas such as yourself who even just CONSIDER taking something as retarded as that line seriously.

stop thinking man

iftsj

Banned
nietzsche said:
well since some bullshit "no hookup" line makes you fucking wonder they get exactly what they want - they still ARE on tinder to fuck (and they DO fuck), just not with betas such as yourself who even just CONSIDER taking something as retarded as that line seriously.

stop thinking man
Sounds exactly like what nietzsche would say. Power of will boyo. To wonder about it is to loose her? Are you the real nietzsche?

Yeah they usually write no "plans du cul" What they really mean is no sex unless you're a chad

iftsj

Banned
Furby said:
Tinder is the lovliest and most direct way to find out your...

1.  Looksmatch
2.  If you are attractive or not

Women have always made an instantaneous judgement-call based on guy's looks.  The only difference is now they can do it anonymously.  All this nonsense of only sluts being on tinder, real life matters, etc. is pure COPE.
Fuark im a fucking 4/10 then, i match uglies and bitches

nietzsche

Subhuman
iftsj said:
nietzsche said:

stop thinking man
Sounds exactly like what nietzsche would say. Power of will boyo. To wonder about it is to loose her? Are you the real nietzsche?

the real tinder-übermensch

iftsj

Banned
Dentist said:
iftsj said:
Whats funny about it? I know im shit i dont pretend anything more. Tinder redpilled me
[hr]

How do they get sex then?
[hr]

Wanna go out socialmaxxing?
Nothing is funny about it. What do you want me to say?

When girls say they dont want sex on tinder they dont mean it. They will 'hookup' i.e. no pre-date or pre-drinks before sex but only with the men they consider 8+ (to THEM) 

Redpill - I matched a girl in 2014 in my local area. She was unresponsive generally (i was even uglier then) and said she wasnt interested just in sex (obviously).
Morphed myself with different jaws and 2 months later matched her again. She opened ME this time round as soon as we matched.  suddenly she 'only' wanted something casual and when could I come see her? She said we could skip 'dating'. dumb cunt didnt even realise it was the SAME person, same eye area, hair, body, same everything apart from diff jaw.
So basically you should ask if shes dtf first mess and if shes not interested she beta orbitar matched you?

nietzsche

Subhuman
iftsj said:
Dentist said:
Nothing is funny about it. What do you want me to say?

When girls say they dont want sex on tinder they dont mean it. They will 'hookup' i.e. no pre-date or pre-drinks before sex but only with the men they consider 8+ (to THEM) 

Redpill - I matched a girl in 2014 in my local area. She was unresponsive generally (i was even uglier then) and said she wasnt interested just in sex (obviously).
Morphed myself with different jaws and 2 months later matched her again. She opened ME this time round as soon as we matched.  suddenly she 'only' wanted something casual and when could I come see her? She said we could skip 'dating'. dumb cunt didnt even realise it was the SAME person, same eye area, hair, body, same everything apart from diff jaw.
So basically you should ask if shes dtf first mess and if shes not interested she beta orbitar matched you?

better not talk about sex if your textgame is nonexistant. witty opener -> bit of chitchat -> number -> meet.

she won't meet with you if she does not want to fuck you but it doesn't mean that she will fuck you either. nomsayin?

iftsj

Banned
nietzsche said:
iftsj said:

better not talk about sex if your textgame is nonexistant. witty opener -> bit of chitchat -> number -> meet.

she won't meet with you if she does not want to fuck you but it doesn't mean that she will fuck you either. nomsayin?
Fuark you as legit as nietzsche, i need to step up my opener game as a good beta non chad