what do ppl see in life

assburger

Gigachad
like wtf? after the childlike excitement stage what is there? i am already jaded as fuk with it all and i never even begun an adult life. not only do nts seem to enjoy life but theyre content with workcelling and caring for families and doing chores constantly etc. too? wat?
is socializing and sex really tha great?
im starting to think inceldom is rly just a cope to attribute everything bad we feel to when in reality pife fuking suks regardless of it and ur other problems.

its so damn meaningless and everything is dull to me.. nothing incites interest or positivity from me anymore.

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
like wtf? after the childlike excitement stage what is there? i am already jaded as fuk with it all and i never even begun an adult life. not only do nts seem to enjoy life but theyre content with workcelling and caring for families and doing chores constantly etc. too? wat?
is socializing and sex really tha great?
im starting to think inceldom is rly just a cope to attribute everything bad we feel to when in reality pife fuking suks regardless of it and ur other problems.

its so damn meaningless and everything is dull to me.. nothing incites interest or positivity from me anymore.

:clap:

assburger

Gigachad
r_e_d said:
Just play video games and smoke weed

i can't get weed because i am not normal

pretty bored of gamecelling

ThePolygamist said:

how

a huge portion of activities that may be seen as fun are forbidden from me due to lacking a normal brain

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
LOL at life in general, workcelling and aging is all you have to look forward to till you die, just lol.

Obviously the only year worth living are when you are in blissful ignorance of how shitty adulthood is and all you have to worry about is which friends house you are sleeping over at or what new video game is coming out.

Peak of my life was 10-14 years old.

assburger

Gigachad
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
assburger said:
cope.
we need to die

Cope or die :smile:

id welcome a sniper shot to the head rn

MushroomCloud said:
You can invent shit, travel, and play chess and stuff like that. Seriously.

traveling is only fun if its with a pretty gf and it requires money etc.

i have no one irl to play chess with

anyway what i'm saying is this kind of shit just isn't fulfilling to me

i'm alive but i don't know for what purpose.. all i do is suffer and no pleasure is had

legit topic.

Life is only worthwhile if you can get laid with a 6+ every once and a while.