DirtyOldMan

Incel
Pics of you having the lifestyle they want, which JB niche are you targetting?

Pics of you posing at parties with Chads and Chadettes are a must.

Add JB's to your snapchat contacts and see what they are posting, you'll realize how bored they actually are and also the type of life they pretend to have. Do better.

HEROIN

Chad
DirtyOldMan said:

Add JB's to your snapchat contacts and see what they are posting, you'll realize how bored they actually are and also the type of life they pretend to have. Do better.
idk which JB niche is the best?

DirtyOldMan

Incel
HEROIN said:
DirtyOldMan said:

It really depends on what you can personally fit into. If you have boyish looks pick up any teen fad and you are good to go.
If you look more mature you want to target those who already fancy older guys, usually the party slut type. You must focus on what those girls are looking for: having your own place, being a social connector, having decent money and living like they wish they could(going out on schoolnights and doing all the forbidden things they idealize). Be the guy their moms warned them about.

But if you look like a teen you can live in your mom's basement as long as you follow the codes just act like any other teen and play on the same level, you just have more life experience.

HEROIN

Chad
DirtyOldMan said:
HEROIN said:
It really depends on what you can personally fit into. If you have boyish looks pick up any teen fad and you are good to go.
If you look more mature you want to target those who already fancy older guys, usually the party slut type. You must focus on what those girls are looking for: having your own place, being a social connector, having decent money and living like they wish they could(going out on schoolnights and doing all the forbidden things they idealize). Be the guy their moms warned them about.

But if you look like a teen you can live in your mom's basement as long as you follow the codes just act like any other teen and play on the same level, you just have more life experience.
Sadly I look like a high T masculine man. What can I do? I have money and drive a fast AMG car. I'm 19.

DirtyOldMan

Incel
HEROIN said:
[quote pid='719231' dateline='1454793813']
Sadly I look like a high T masculine man. What can I do? I have money and drive a fast AMG car. I'm 19.
[/quote]

How old is your ideal target? What is she like? What type of guy does she see/date?

HEROIN

Chad
DirtyOldMan said:
HEROIN said:
[quote pid='719231' dateline='1454793813']
How old is your ideal target? What is she like? What type of guy does she see/date?
[/quote]

14-18, cute innocent virgin JB that loves me, me type of guy

DirtyOldMan

Incel
HEROIN said:
[/quote]

The age difference is ridiculously small and in your favor, JB's conventionally date guys who are a couple years older.

You are way too close to their age group not to know what they like to see on IG.
Most guys your age date JB's. What separates you from them?

HEROIN

Chad
DirtyOldMan said:
HEROIN said:

The age difference is ridiculously small and in your favor, JB's conventionally date guys who are a couple years older.

You are way too close to their age group not to know what they like to see on IG.
Most guys your age date JB's. What separates you from them?
[/quote]

I don't have any contact with girls. If I had contact with JBs I would be fucking them. They have to know I exist at all to fuck me

ItWontBeMe said:
@"CopingWithOpiates" She's changed a lot, hasn't she?  :shock:
Yeah she has. Idk which version I like better. She looks great now and back then. I like how she looks more white back then compared to now.

// Infolinks