What do JBs do in their free time? How could I be around them?

layingdown

Normie
in my 20s now

but it's been the same pattern since they were 12

weekday

school/work -> friends house -> shopping/eat out

weekends

friends house -> shopping -> friends house -> home -> out to eat/more shopping

single girls always do things in groups

find out what those things are in your age bracket and where they go

then go there

or get a job there

Invisible

King of Chads
HEROIN said:
lookz said:
shopping

Work as a moddel at abercombe
So I should hangout at the mall and looks for IOIs?
Yes. Now lets watch you NOT take this advice
[hr]
Inb4 "i dont get any IOIs, just girls coming up to me asking me if i like their friends"

HEROIN

Chad
Invisible said:
HEROIN said:
So I should hangout at the mall and looks for IOIs?
[hr]
Inb4 "i dont get any IOIs, just girls coming up to me asking me if i like their friends"
I got an IOI I think, the other day some JB was smiling at me from the bus while I was leaned to my benz waiting for mechanic and today some girl and I kept looking at each other on the bus and she kept looking at me when I got off.
[hr]
Should I hang out at the mall alone or with friends? I think it weird to be in the mall alone.

HEROIN said:
Invisible said:
[hr]
I got an IOI I think, the other day some JB was smiling at me from the bus while I was leaned to my benz waiting for mechanic and today some girl and I kept looking at each other on the bus and she kept looking at me when I got off.
[hr]
Should I hang out at the mall alone or with friends? I think it weird to be in the mall alone.
It's ok just be well dressed and groomed and approach the girls you like

HEROIN

Chad
Dark latino said:
HEROIN said:
[hr]
It's ok just be well dressed and groomed and approach the girls you like
cold approach doesnt work its pathetic to run after girls like a thirsty dog

how can I approach them in a friendly way? A member here sent me some PUA-ish book saying to approach women with friendly intentions, because you are not putting her on the spot or making yourself seem desperate

I am interested in just making platonic female friends as well

lltvyr

Slayer
have knowledge about flowers, plants and gardening

Invisible

King of Chads
HEROIN = low inhibition enough to sell drugs and do jailtime but scared to walk up to women and say "hi".

:what:

Demislayer

Chad
ok, I sweared I posted my last post, I'm a faggot because I did the mistake to lurk again and now felt obliged to answer to this thread, hoping to put an end to this debate once for all.

Your question is: "How do I meet/approach women?"

I'm going to give you the most simple answer ever, I'm going to consider you are at the social skills levels of elliot rodger unable to understand basic communication.

Premise: You have to have basic happiness levels. You can even be a little depressed. The only thing you can't be is extremely shy/aspie in a painful way that you are unable to speak for more than 2 seconds or to hold eye contact with people.

If you are painfully shy/aspie then please get a job or start doing sports or do anything that forces you to communicate with people for many hours a day. If you get bullied for you aspie personality at this activity (à la Brio) consider it a blessing. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, YOU HAVE TO HUMBLE YOURSELF TO THE MAXIMUM, AND TO CONSIDER WHAT PEOPLE TELL ABOUT YOU IN A CONSTRUCTIVE WAY. That means, if everyone insists that you are weird because you don't talk, admit it as true instead of falling in the aspie butthurt defensive posture. Admit it most of all to yourself and just go on to force yourself to be social and to be a follower of your cooler's peers, force yourself to be the beta, eventually you'll grow out of that. Just make sure you are learning normal social skills and normal education and to respect others and to learn how to be interested in others. DON'T HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE / DON'T RESPECT, That's the main failure generation Y nerds have done.

Now, if you are not on Brio's social levels, you can skip that part, and go to part two:

If you are really so painfully bad with women, start with the simple teenager approach skills: Go up to a girl and ask her name with a nice warm smile: "HI! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" If you are unable to smile out of anxiety, just ask her name but please don't have a serial killer facial expression like Adam Lanza. Once you have learned some basic social skills and exposed yourself and are happy, smiling will come automatically if you like a girl, and she'll mirror your body language and it'll be chemistry. That's what happens on MDMA and why it's the magic love drug that does what it does and why it's a gift from god.

When you get better with communication you will automatically come up with the witty bullshit to approach people/women that you see in hollywood movies / pua lay reports blabla. Until then pretend you are a little kid in middle school needing to tell shit like "DO YOU LIKE ME? LOL" "DO U LIKE MY FRIEND? XOXO"

Now, if you really want to skip everything and use cheat codes you can just take some MDMA and get a wife for 3 hours. But it's cooler if you learn it the hard way, by exposing yourself to failure

and btw user Harbinger isn't me. It's Goku/Adonis.