What did your mom and dad tell you when you couldn't get a girl?

Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
4,314
Reputation
2
Didn't have a dad.

My mom always told me that it just wasn't my time and that I should be studying instead.  She also promised me that once I got my career women would want me (which is probably true, I'd be a polished beta provider).

What was your blue pill?  Obv your parents didn't tell you that you're ugly.
 

Grotesque

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,847
Reputation
108
Dad avoided all important topics.

Mom did the same betabux stuff.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
4,314
Reputation
2
Grotesque said:
Dad avoided all important topics.

Mom did the same betabux stuff.
Why wouldn't your dad help you out like that in life?  Wtf

Was he blue pilled or did he just see you as subhuman unsalvagable genetic trash?
 

DiamondNips

Banned
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
1,925
Reputation
2
"You are not trying enough"

"You are not going for the right girls"

"Just talk to them, stop being so shy"
 

Grotesque

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
7,847
Reputation
108
Probably because he didn't know what to do. My dad is embarrassingly stupid. Along with the likely disgust he feels due to recklessly knocking my mom up at 18, ruining his life.
 
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
4,314
Reputation
2
DiamondNips said:
"You are not trying enough"

"You are not going for the right girls"

"Just talk to them, stop being so shy"
Oh yes, she said the first two as well.  

Except I was told I wasn't saying the right shit, etc. 

I was actually told by my mother to not go for hot girls and go for a more average "kinder" girl.  Not going for the right girls isn't actually blue pilled, it's red pilled.  It's telling you to go for uglier girls.
[hr]
Grotesque said:
Probably because he didn't know what to do. My dad is embarrassingly stupid. Along with the likely disgust he feels due to recklessly knocking my mom up at 18, ruining his life.
That's probably why your dad even had you and is beta providing for his washed up whore.  

If he was aware it'd be over.
 
Top