What did you look like growing up? (pics)

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
This is me when I was around 8-9 years old. As you can see, I always had a high hairline. High IQ of peace.


This is me when I was 18 years old. I just started gaining lots of weight in my face. A year after this I was nearly 60 lbs heavier.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
please lose facial fat youre eye area ont he second pic is so fucking dom
It looks kind of teenage dork to me.  It could be the slipknot shirt's halo effect, though.  He looks like an anime character now, but he's definitely fairly attractive.
 

piX

Banned
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
430
Reputation
1
>Slipknot

You deserved to grow into an incel
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
MistGeburt3000 said:
please lose facial fat youre eye area ont he second pic is so fucking dom
Thanks for the support! I'm definitely losing weight pretty quick. I'm happy with how far I've come. Measured at 198.6lbs this morning. Progress!

scar_face40 said:
Mother of hunter eyes.
Thanks! I figure my eye area is my biggest asset right now. Running minox + emu oil to thicken up my eyebrows and vaseline to lengthen the hairs; also for my eyelashes. They used to be longer than girls when I was younger.

ilikedicks said:
If I post my baby/child pics you're going to want to adopt me.
I'll adopt you right now! Let's see them pics!

rigidity said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
please lose facial fat youre eye area ont he second pic is so fucking dom
It looks kind of teenage dork to me.  It could be the slipknot shirt's halo effect, though.  He looks like an anime character now, but he's definitely fairly attractive.
Back in the day I had no sense of style or aesthetics. I just did everything I was told not to do, lol. Long live heavy metal!

MistGeburt3000 said:
rigidity said:
It looks kind of teenage dork to me.  It could be the slipknot shirt's halo effect, though.  He looks like an anime character now, but he's definitely fairly attractive.
i actually would like to look like an anime character too bad i shaved away my hair
I made the same mistake. We're both growing it out right now, iirc. Mine is still manageable with styling product but it won't be for long. Another 3-4" of hair and I'll have to schedule an appointment for Brazilian keratine treatment.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
Nizoral Babe said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
please lose facial fat youre eye area ont he second pic is so fucking dom
Thanks for the support! I'm definitely losing weight pretty quick. I'm happy with how far I've come. Measured at 198.6lbs this morning. Progress!

scar_face40 said:
Mother of hunter eyes.
Thanks! I figure my eye area is my biggest asset right now. Running minox + emu oil to thicken up my eyebrows and vaseline to lengthen the hairs; also for my eyelashes. They used to be longer than girls when I was younger.

ilikedicks said:
If I post my baby/child pics you're going to want to adopt me.
I'll adopt you right now! Let's see them pics!

rigidity said:
It looks kind of teenage dork to me.  It could be the slipknot shirt's halo effect, though.  He looks like an anime character now, but he's definitely fairly attractive.
Back in the day I had no sense of style or aesthetics. I just did everything I was told not to do, lol. Long live heavy metal!

MistGeburt3000 said:
i actually would like to look like an anime character too bad i shaved away my hair
I made the same mistake. We're both growing it out right now, iirc. Mine is still manageable with styling product but it won't be for long. Another 3-4" of hair and I'll have to schedule an appointment for Brazilian keratine treatment.

Ugh that means i'm gonna have to go digging through my old HDD 1 sec.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Brio said:
You were born to be a slayer. Running suit game at a young age, I'm jealous.

ilikedicks said:
Ugh that means i'm gonna have to go digging through my old HDD 1 sec.
I bo-lieve in you! I have the adoption papers ready now.
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
I dunno whats worse your constant fishing for compliments or your naive bluepill optimisism.

The collective cocksucking going on between some users (who still hate each other secretly) is also annoying. one big validationfest just give up already.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
Mrz please don't masturbate to my family kthnx  :giggle:

Half brother.


Half sister


Other brother, also the one who joined the military and has lots of kids by many different women >.>


Me in the green shirt


Still digging for my baby pics. I might have to pull out the scanner and get the photo album.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
burlesque said:
I dunno whats worse your constant fishing for compliments or your naive bluepill optimisism.

The collective cocksucking going on between some users (who still hate each other secretly) is also annoying. one big validationfest just give up already.
What's wrong with a thread about how we look like as kids? A lot of members are worried about being doxxed but family albums are rarely posted online. You're just too negative, man. Lighten up.

ilikedicks said:
Mrz please don't masturbate to my family kthnx  :giggle:

Half brother.


Half sister


Other brother, also the one who joined the military and has lots of kids by many different women >.>


Me in the green shirt


Still digging for my baby pics. I might have to pull out the scanner and get the photo album.
Damn man, that's one aesthetic family. Mixed race master race?
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
99
Reputation
0
Nizoral Babe said:
This is me when I was around 8-9 years old. As you can see, I always had a high hairline. High IQ of peace.


This is me when I was 18 years old. I just started gaining lots of weight in my face. A year after this I was nearly 60 lbs heavier.
Lol I thought you were squinting in your pictures
SLAYER
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Mew said:
Lol I thought you were squinting in your pictures
SLAYER
No worries, everyone does!

Harakiri said:
Too bad you have white lips of peace.
Right? Maybe I should do that Jenny something lips challenge!
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Westphal said:
Slayer eyes and jaw. Your lips are the only subhuman feature. Although your philtrum is short. 

If you could change your lips you could be a legit slayer. I think everyone agrees
Never knew lips were so important. May have to look up how girls make their lips look bigger, without lipstick, of course.

Victory said:
Westphal said:
Slayer eyes and jaw. Your lips are the only subhuman feature. Although your philtrum is short. 

If you could change your lips you could be a legit slayer. I think everyone agrees
needs a HT more than lip work
Agreed 100%.

merlin said:
Me at around 4 or 5.
Wide skull of peace and prosperity. Really nice eye area too!
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
merlin said:
My skull was legit huge when I was younger, I used to stretch t-shirts by putting them over my head. It's in proportion to my height now though.
My skull was very big for my body when I was young too but not that wide. It was always brought up with the other kids. Luckily I filled out more during puberty. If you don't mind me asking, do either of your parents/siblings have wide heads?
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
Just lol @ this aspie trying to critique a blurry photo on the beach taken with a camera phone from an album where you can barely distinquish any features.


Nizoral Babe said:
Damn man, that's one aesthetic family. Mixed race master race?
There you go. Open in new tab for full size. Adopt me nigga.




And yes mixed race masterrace. Most of my half siblings are like latinos. My full sibs and I are basically what do you call it Octoroons? with some native influence.

Full sister
 
Top