What did incels do before the internet?

shitposter

Normie
We all know most people hanging out online all day are incel.  What did incels do back in the 70's or earlier?

TheTrews

Normie
Probably watch tv, read comic books, make model aeroplanes. If they had incel friends, play conkers and cowboys and Indians. Then later they would play video games.

iftsj

Banned
they were almost no incel before the internet

Darkman

Normie
Back then there was no third wave feminism, no social media and minimal female hypogamy; so the number of incels back then was probably extremely miniscule.

TheTrews

Normie
Darkman said:
Back then there was no third wave feminism, no social media and minimal female hypogamy; so the number of incels back then was probably extremely miniscule.
There was also no niggers.

shitposter

Normie
Darkman said:
Yea that's what I was thinking.  Now that I think about it my dad has an incel friend who is now 65.  He has a lot of friends and still parties all the time.  There have been a few subpar woman who liked him, but he passed on them.

HarryBalls

Coper
iftsj said:
they were almost no incel before the internet
Yeah

Most girls had pretty small social circle and even if they had good looking guys there they wouldn't be fucking them unles they were also very attractive.

They couldn't just go online and find the best looking guys in 100 mile radius that would be willing to come like you order pizza with delivery.

There was less pressure.

Just look at the Beatles- the idols of the era. 

They would be certified incels nowadays

Yet girls were screaming and crying in awe when they saw them.

they would be busy hanging out with their looksmatched girlfriend.

we are the first generation of men who are royally fucked beyond repair. we are like the first row of soldiers in a medieval battlefront. simply fucked and nobody cares

Neo

Coper
They were the absolute minority back then. Majority got looksmatched virgin wives.

shitposter

Normie
It seems that the popular opinion is that technology is mostly to blame for the 80/20 rule.  What is so fucked up about it is that all this social media, cell phones, etc that give women easy access to 8+ males were all invented by incels.  I don't if I should feel betrayed or did these incels who invented all this stuff have no idea about the monster that they were about to create.

SeriousM

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
They would hang out with other incels and do nerd shit like comic books, Dungeons & Dragons, go to arcades and whatever. Very few of them were aspie shut ins, and in fact most of them ended up marrying some 4/10 and now have incel kids of their own.

Technology is a sociological nightmare. The internet has socially crippled an entire generation.
The myspace age was amazing, I got laid off of it. It was after facebook and online dating such as Tinder that things went downhill.

springfield

Banned
the average ng/dl was much higher. A incel in the 70s would be considered a chad today.

ZyklonBob

Cuck
@"HarryBalls" you must factor in the truth that up until around the 70s, most women were hideous to look at. They looked like 15 year old boys. Now, with the advancement of technology, girls can quickly boost themselves from a 4-6 to 10.

If most girls of today were transported back in time 100 years... Us men of the day would go apeshit. We'd probably have 10 billion people on this rock by now.

modified

hairloss expert
In the 80s and early 90s I played Nintendo and arcade video games.