• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What causes this type of ugly smile?

allindaeyes

Banned
I legit have an ugly smile it is by far my most ugly feature hands down. (imo I am not ugly and I have encountered other people with such problem) Bitches always ask me to smile for photos but most I do is a smirk and there is a reason. I still get told I have a good smile by a lot of dumb sluts along with probably these guys, can anyone tell me why we have bad smiles? anyway to improve? Now I mainly smirk, these guys have also learned btw

Cristiano Ronaldo Best example :

His teeth show only top half mine isnt like this  but the smile shape is nearly the exact same and it makes me look retarded, I am hoping after puberty it will be better. It legit makes me look like a beaner

Luke Pasqualino ( Btw he is one of the least photogenic good looking people I've seen ):

Avan Jogia :

I do something like this or smirk usually but as u can see its still shitty.

ANY REASONS AND FIXES? 

one last ugly ass smile

looks like a mother fucking BEANER!!!!

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
Pizzaface said:
Cristiano's smile looks god awful thanks to his non-existent upper lip and mandibular retrusion. The other two are straight up low-T ugly twinks so their smiles are ugly as well.

Girls love them though they are twinks. How do I fix mandibular retrusion? that may be the reason for me

actually nvm I dont have it its just lower jaw, if my lower jaw was retruded my teeth would be fucked which they arent, I think my lower jaw is just weaker compared to maxilla and upper jaw, also its too short lower third even though its longest third of my face

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
Pizzaface said:
allindaeyes said:
Girls love them though they are twinks. How do I fix mandibular retrusion? that may be the reason for me

actually nvm I dont have it its just lower jaw, if my lower jaw was retruded my teeth would be fucked which they arent, I think my lower jaw is just weaker compared to maxilla and upper jaw, also its too short lower third even though its longest third of my face

hmmmm???? You can have a retruded mandible without malocclusion.

And don't believe the bullshit pre-pubescent girls spew on teeny bop tumblr pages.
nah those guys are actually popular its not just tumblr lol they got casted as slayers for a reason. How do I know if i have retruded mandible? I dont think so Tbh but that would explain it. Guess I will smirk for rest of my life :(

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
We're in the same boat, my smile is slightly skewed too though it's not that noticeable. Still I don't try to smile very often.

The Big Dipper

Regular
madmaxmandem said:
Ugly smile:U

VS probably the best smile of all time, textbook perfect

Uh, no. Not even close. Nothing outstanding about that smile. Plus, narrow palate.

TRT

Joke
yep my shit smile is due to narrow palate. ian somerhalder smirk is the answer.