What causes hollow cheeks srs? im 18 with the most hollow cheeks ive ever seen...

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Combination of low body fat, good underlying bone structure and underdeveloped buccal muscles from swallowing properly

lono

Banned
You have an incredibly feminine finger ratio.

Also quit grandizing the shitty features you posess.

There's nothing slayerish about your cheeks and slayers don't walk around with sucked in cheeks and pink fish lips

lono

Banned
Severe Retard said:
style said:
you look like an overgrown chipmunk

dude this isnt a time to make fun of the way I look

I have been sick for a week and havent even seen the sun eating only nutella

I just want to know why my cheeks look like this there are many guys i see with good bonestructure who dont have this hollow cheeks look

im not even low bf im 15-16%

Severe quit being a slimy disingenuous manipulative fucktard.

We all know damn well you ask these stupid questions as a way to brag.

My point is your features are not sexually attractive and outside the cocksucking modelling world, hollow cheeks do not a slayer make.

Browcel

Chad
Think it has to do with maxilla being up and forward

Amud

Banned
It's caused by tension in the zygomaticus muscles

You're better looking, but my cheeks are about the same, if not more hollow.

Browcel said:
Think it has to do with maxilla being up and forward

I don't think it is. I've got hollow cheeks but a recessed mandible and maxilla.

Severe Retard said:
this is what i look on straight from the front with shit lighting and I still have hollow cheeks.. lol all of you are in massive denial 

Have you looked into getting that mole removed?

Just LOL at how SR makes these subhumans go crazy :lol:

Its a combination of low buccal fat, atrophied buccal musculature and good pronounced facial bones(mainly zygos) Look at anyone with hollow cheeks they have good functional use of their mouths. 

I have hollowcheeks and a DOM jaw just slightly overweight right now. 

Can confirm it makes women mire the fuck out of you becasue its so rare. Nurse giving me my pre checkup literally ran her finger down my cheeks once(SRS) it makes them stare like crazy.

I hollowmog you.

Severe Retard said:
ColezRightFoot said:
Just LOL at how SR makes these subhumans go crazy :lol:

Its a combination of low buccal fat, atrophied buccal musculature and good pronounced facial bones(mainly zygos) Look at anyone with hollow cheeks they have good functional use of their mouths. 

I have hollowcheeks and a DOM jaw just slightly overweight right now. 

Can confirm it makes women more the fuck out of you becasue its so rare. Nurse giving me my pre checkup literally ran her finger down my cheeks once(SRS) it makes them stare like crazy.

LOL legit im srs the ONLY person I know with legit hollow cheeks iven guys who cheekbone mog me dont get recognition because they have no chiseledness to their look which is all that matters

my dad was the king of hollow cheeks though 

it legit does have a striking rare factor that people cant forget or ignor

Love the way your threads make these fucks squirm :lol:

Yeah it's like a 1 percenter feature only 3 legit cases have ever been observed by me IRL. 

Also

Hollow cheeks = masculine 
Full/round = feminine or neotenous 

All slayers have some form of hollow cheeks to think otherwise is pure coping.(lono)

Also mire dad's hollow cheeks and the fact he still looks young instead of guant.

solidus

Coper
just lol at this cheek sucking, height frauding ethnic. Orb amogs you to oblivion and back.

lol claiming 6'3 when your sister (5'8) almost heightmogs you

lono

Banned
ColezRightFoot said:
Severe Retard said:
LOL legit im srs the ONLY person I know with legit hollow cheeks iven guys who cheekbone mog me dont get recognition because they have no chiseledness to their look which is all that matters

my dad was the king of hollow cheeks though 

it legit does have a striking rare factor that people cant forget or ignor

Love the way your threads make these fucks squirm :lol:

Yeah it's like a 1 percenter feature only 3 legit cases have ever been observed by me IRL. 

Also

Hollow cheeks = masculine 
Full/round = feminine or neotenous 

All slayers have some form of hollow cheeks to think otherwise is pure coping.(lono)

Also mire dad's hollow cheeks and the fact he still looks young instead of guant.

I'm not coping.

Hollow cheeks are a result of bodyfat. Female models have hollow cheeks.

And lol @ severe being masculine or a slayer. His face is about to collapse into a black hole from how hard he's sucking.

You flip flop harder than a republican

solidus said:
just lol at this cheek sucking, height fraud ethnic. Orb amogs you to oblivion and back.

and lol claiming 6'3 when your sister almost heightmogs you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Orb is an ugly gay faced beta that thinks he's masculine. At least SR understands he needs to act DOM meanwhile orb is obsessing over a legit 4/10 as his wonderful oneitis. :lol:

SR has a way better template than orb who is shorter, hardcore aspie, borderline cucked to his oneitis, social anxious, unaware of his beta behavior and perma gayfaced/duckfaced. :lol:

Also SR gets tinder matches while orb gets nothing lmao

lono

Banned
severes sister is hot as fuck. lol @ his droopy eyed face next to her

Can someone explain how this slayer DOM chick manages to have hollow cheeks in shitty lighting without sucking in her cheeks