What cause negative canthal tilt?

Looks_Matter

Normie
I think it's genetics. I had the confirmation by 3 maxillofacial surgeons that it's not caused neither by a retruded malar area nor by a retruded orbital rim area. There are people with those areas a bit recessed with a neutral canthal tilt. 

They said that a malar osteotomy would no absolutely NOTHING for negative canthal tilt, only thing to fix it is to get a blepharoplasty.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Looks_Matter said:
I think it's genetics. I had the confirmation by 3 maxillofacial surgeons that it's not caused neither by a retruded malar area nor by a retruded orbital rim area. There are people with those areas a bit recessed with a neutral canthal tilt. 

They said that a malar osteotomy would no absolutely NOTHING for negative canthal tilt, only thing to fix it is to get a blepharoplasty.
It's caused by shit-tier inbred genetics

Daniel Conns brick dick said:
NCT is a high prenatal T feature apparently.
high prenatal T should make your skull wider, nct comes with the melting faces that got also small skull size

heilsa

Slayer
Looks_Matter said:

wrong. only lateral canthopexy + infraorbital rim implants can fix nct

http://lookism.net/Thread-Eye-shape-surgery-research-thread-how-to-get-more-almond-shaped-eyes

Magnus said:
That chart is based on pubertal testosterone.
Science has already laid out what prenatal testosterone does to the face:

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Second to fourth digit ratio and face shape[/font]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559906/

Here's one on pubertal testosterone levels and prenatal testosterone:

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Visualizing facial shape regression upon 2nd to 4th digit ratio and testosterone.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif](link to pdf): [font=arial, sans-serif]hrcak.srce.hr/file/8340[/font][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]