What cause hallow cheeks like zayn malik

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
good bone projection in general

he has exceptional bone structure.

top 1%
Fuck this. I will try and get a similar look through surgery. I don't give a shit if it might not work.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Broad, projecting cheekbones; Broad ramus; Low buccal fat; atrophied buccinators; Strong chin to hold up the bones. Look at my sig and look at the anatomy of "ossa faciei" on google pics.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DOMorDEATH7 said:
Broad, projecting cheekbones; Broad ramus; Low buccal fat; atrophied buccinators; Strong chin to hold up the bones. Look at my sig and look at the anatomy of "ossa faciei" on google pics.
Manipulate this shit through surgery, and implants

Scum

Coper
Good zygomatic and mandible.

Honestly you can tell just by the presence of hollow cheeks whether someone has good bone structure or not.

Veuve

Slayer
DOMorDEATH7 said:

Brio

Slayer
Mughal said:
Brio said:
nah not really
You are delusional. All this time spent on lookism.net and you can't recognize a good-looking person.

Fuark m8.

He will be an incel in Italy considering the small frame and height

Mughal

Banned
Brio said:
Mughal said:
You are delusional. All this time spent on lookism.net and you can't recognize a good-looking person.

Fuark m8.

He will be an incel in Italy considering the small frame and height
COPE. Being average height with a 9/10 face will not wreck him. Never realized you were low IQ too @"Brio" .

Because this is the face of an incel?