what can i do alone outside?

MewingAllDay

Normie
since my social circle fell apart i dont have anyone to go out with anymore on weekends so i was thinking of going outside alone. if i was 7+/10 i could simply stand there alone and sluts would look at me and give me iois which would be enough fun for me tbh but as sub 6 i srsly dont know what to do except to stalk random people, watch people or drink alone at bar. last time i stalked some slut she asked me directly why am i following her and i pussied out and continued walking pretending to not see her.

Dembroadbones

Normie
Just go for a walk and get some fresh air. Don't be a weirdo going outside to eye fuck girls and hunt out IOIs.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Dembroadbones said:
Just go for a walk and get some fresh air. Don't be a weirdo going outside to eye fuck girls and hunt out IOIs.
:cage2:

MewingAllDay

Normie
Dembroadbones said:
theres no point in going for fresh air since its too hot outside but bars here usually have air conditioning so i could go there. unfortunately bars are full of social circles so i would look like a loser standing there alone, seems ill rather stay in house and watch steven seagal movie currently on tv than waste my time and getting sweaty randomly walking outside

Dembroadbones

Normie
MewingAllDay said:
Dembroadbones said:
theres no point in going for fresh air since its too hot outside but bars here usually have air conditioning so i could go there. unfortunately bars are full of social circles so i would look like a loser standing there alone, seems ill rather stay in house and watch steven seagal movie currently on tv than waste my time and getting sweaty randomly walking outside
Do you have any work to do? Chilling with your laptop in a bar or coffee shop during the day time can be ok. I do that sometimes.

You really need some kind of purpose when going out, otherwise you just look like a loser walking around aimlessly trying to find something to do.

Maybe if you're still young you could bartend or something for a few months. I did that in college. It's an instant social circle and you meet a lot of girls if your city is cool.

MewingAllDay

Normie
Dembroadbones said:
MewingAllDay said:
Do you have any work to do? Chilling with your laptop in a bar or coffee shop during the day time can be ok. I do that sometimes.

You really need some kind of purpose when going out, otherwise you just look like a loser walking around aimlessly trying to find something to do.

Maybe if you're still young you could bartend or something for a few months. I did that in college. It's an instant social circle and you meet a lot of girls if your city is cool.
its currently nighttime here, 10 pm but its still hot as fuck, otherwise id probably go for a walk. i could bartend but i find it too stressful and demanding job, id rather work as janitor than bartender tbh