What bluiepill mainstream advice that is shoved into our heads do you hate the most?

redapple

Subhuman
In my case I think it is

"Sex is not that good... you are not losing anything.. BELIEVE ME REALLY" (a.k.a I had so much sex and now it appears to be borning but I am too retarded to realize that if I hadn't have sex until now I would be starving for sex and I would also become suicidal and wanting to kill everyone and risking to get in a mental health institution... so because I am such a retard i can now pretend to healp this losers who cannot get laid by siocnerely tell them that sex really is not that great because this is how it feels now.

THIS ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM I HATE THE MOST

My stupid mom "women look better at 30 because they are more educated...." mom instead of thinking you could have fucked dad and he would not have tried to make me kill myself because he did not get pussy. Also you are stupid and retarded.

Another really shitty thing people do is to shame teenagers for having sexual interest... actually shaming them for having sexuality (a.k.a how dare you being normal and healthy...just become sick)
I said I want to have sex at 17 and my father was baffeled and yelled to my mom  "Did you fuckin hear that.. loser wants to have sex.. he is thinking at FUCKING SEX.   AT THIS AGE.....

Meanwhile he was treating me like the scum of the earth because mom wouldn't fuck him. He would have KILLED FOR PUSSY AND SHAMES 17YO BOY WHICH IS SEXUAL PEAK FOR WANTING PUSSY

Well [size=large]FUCK YOU RETARDED SCUMBAG DAD. [/size]FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!

Lel

Gigachad
''Study now and you will get girls at uni/college''

my fucking mother

Any concept of someone being a "catch" because of their educational attainment or wealth.

They are a repository of money from which a woman may draw funds but they'll never receive honest affection without L.

Furby

Normie
"There is someone out there for everybody."

I always knew this wasn't true even in childhood. I was observing 80/20 in grade school when girls would give out Valentines Day cards and the cute blond kid could make money via paper-recycling his cards whereas other guys got nothing. Statistically it simply isn't true with all the data available now and it will get worse as women won't even need beta-providers or be looked down upon for being a single mom.

Lel

Gigachad
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Lel said:
''Study now and you will get girls at uni/college''

my fucking mother

Are you Gookcel?

i'm Med-cel

The worst part is that i had potential

she basically ruined my puberty with this bluepill shit.

Herald

Slayer
The one thing I hated the most was the duality of female sexuality and how society and women themselves represented it to gullible incels. 

They talked as though men are pigs and women don't like sex at all. As though sex with a woman is invasive and perverted. 

Well, it only took till the age of 10 to see my fellow female classmates (11 yo and 12 yo) grinding and humping 14 yo chads at a winter party. Then later in school talking about fucking them.

JUST LOL AT REDPILLed 10 yo self.