What basic tips could you give on how to act confident around girls? (19 y/o)

Gandy

Incel
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I don't want to come across as over confident, but how can I make myself look and act less awkward and more confident when around girls? What advice could you give me that perhaps you have used or implemented and does it work?[/font]

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Intoxicate yourself to a degree of not losing a consciousness (drugs, alcohol) and watch how you suddenly become attractive to girls.

IcedEarth

Slayer
have you thought about sucking dick? nothing says more that you are confident when you are able to play in both teams, it's a sign of low inhibition, and girls love that

MorphIncel

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
Good looking people don't have confidence problems. Work on your looks.

This is sooo true. When you really look good and you know it you won't have confidence issues.

Work on your looks, best advice there

Gandy

Incel
im just playin with ya guys. i found this on reddit and wanted to see some LEGIT responses.

reddit comments are wk overload. anyone who stumbles upon it and takes their advice like the bible is disastrous. 

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'd like to point out that by "compliment her" you should mean to say compliment her CHOICES, like how she did her hair or her shoes or something she's wearing, or her taste in music, something that has to do with her mind. Do not be token and say she has pretty eyes or something physical, and shallow. Physical compliments about their body tend to be transparent veils to ulterior motives and lack any depth of thought. Complimenting her taste or style can lead to more conversations and finding things in common, improving rapport, trust, and character.[/font]

:jordan:

Gandy said:
im just playin with ya guys. i found this on reddit and wanted to see some LEGIT responses.

reddit comments are wk overload. anyone who stumbles upon it and takes their advice like the bible is disastrous. 

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'd like to point out that by "compliment her" you should mean to say compliment her CHOICES, like how she did her hair or her shoes or something she's wearing, or her taste in music, something that has to do with her mind. Do not be token and say she has pretty eyes or something physical, and shallow. Physical compliments about their body tend to be transparent veils to ulterior motives and lack any depth of thought. Complimenting her taste or style can lead to more conversations and finding things in common, improving rapport, trust, and character.[/font]

:jordan:

Lol @ these comments. Literally all of them are some variation of "just be yourself", pick up artistry bullshit and complimenting girls in hopes that they cuck you into being their ATM.

Ascended

Coper
Gandy said:

[img=230x175]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif[/img]

MrMatty

Coper