What are your thoughts on eating a girl out?

doppelganger

Slayer
we never will anyways unless it's with an obese hooker so who cares

I knew a european male who was obsessed with eating JB pussy, especially virgins. He didn't even seem to care whether he fucked them. To me that's like getting cucked. On the other side, I don't understand how someone can forego the chance to dine on JB pussy. Major malfunction.

HEROIN

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
I knew a european male who was obsessed with eating JB pussy, especially virgins. He didn't even seem to care whether he fucked them. To me that's like getting cucked. On the other side, I don't understand how someone can forego the chance to dine on JB pussy. Major malfunction.
JB virgins are too tight to get fucked by my 5.5 girth boyo

HEROIN said:
MushroomCloud said:
That's a good girth but they can take it.

HEROIN

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
HEROIN said:
dont ruin my fantasy

they are too tight to take even a finger so i just kiss and eat them out and then we cuddle after she gives me a shitty handjob and blowjob.

HEROIN said:
MushroomCloud said:
dont ruin my fantasy

they are too tight to take even a finger so i just kiss and eat them out and then we cuddle after she gives me a shitty handjob and blowjob.
Later in the night, after she leaves your house, she goes to her friend's house. To her surprise, her friend is throwing a party. An alpha jock asks her "have you ever been fucked before", while his fawning friends giggle. She feels humiliated, and creams her pants. On the way home she talks with a man named Nick who seems handsome and so understanding, and tells him about what the guy had said. She gets his number and adds him to her phone. That night at home, she asks him what his ex gf was like. He sends her a picture of a sexy woman. Now she feels intimidated. The conversation eventually leads her to ask Nick "Will you take my first time?" "I'll think about it," he replies. That night, she fingers herself in bed, almost breaks her hymen, but she decides to save it for Nick.

HEROIN

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
HEROIN said:
dont ruin my fantasy

Later in the night, after she leaves your house, she goes to her friend's house. To her surprise, her friend is throwing a party. An alpha jock asks her "have you ever been fucked before", while his fawning friends giggle. She feels humiliated, and creams her pants. On the way home she talks with a man named Nick who seems handsome and so understanding, and tells him about what the guy had said. She gets his number and adds him to her phone. That night at home, she asks him what his ex gf was like. He sends her a picture of a sexy woman. Now she feels intimidated. The conversation eventually leads her to ask Nick "Will you take my first time?" "I'll think about it," he replies. That night, she fingers herself in bed, almost breaks her hymen, but she decides to save it for Nick.
cope

HEROIN said:
MushroomCloud said:
cope
What am I coping with? Nick is just someone of a suitable age and attractiveness for your JB who is willing to bang her.

HEROIN

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
HEROIN said:
What am I coping with? Nick is just someone of a suitable age and attractiveness for your JB who is willing to bang her.
my JB is too pure and HQNP for sex

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I do it out of mutual respect (lol) when she sucks my cock but I hate it or feel indifferent towards it 99% of the time. It gets me hard but I always can't wait till it's over.

HEROIN

Chad
bignosebiglipethnik said:
eating a girl out =  cuck

you're basically eating chads, tyrones, sanchez, jeromes, cody's cum
what is shes virgin?

HEROIN said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
eating a girl out =  cuck

you're basically eating chads, tyrones, sanchez, jeromes, cody's cum
what is shes virgin?
going down on somebody is a submissive act. When you go down on a girl, you are giving the girl the dominant egde/power. No man should ever go down on a girl. She won't respect you in the long run because you did a submissive act.

HEROIN

Chad
That's a cope if you pleasure her and give her orgasms she will love u