What are your minimum requirements for life?

Magnus

Lookism God
Mine are 
-7+ looks
-free of all mental disorders 

Anything less I'd rather be dead

short man

Slayer
be white, 6'4", millionaire, with a six pack, 8+ and a 8" cock. Anything else is coping and you need to flush yourself.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Narrator said:
whywoulditmatter said:

This is my life and it's ending one minute at the time, it doesn't get any better than this.
Be a surgerycel, and realize your true potential

You will looksmax, and laugh at all those stupid inferior losers who put you down, or thought you wouldn't ever look good. You will rise above the food chain, and they will grovel at your feet. THAT is the true life.

HarryBalls

Coper
Be born as a son of rich middle eastern sheikh raised in honor culture paying to fuck and then shit on instagram goddesses that western phaggots worship

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Narrator said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Be a surgerycel, and realize your true potential

You will looksmax, and laugh at all those stupid inferior losers who put you down, or thought you wouldn't ever look good. You will rise above the food chain, and they will grovel at your feet. THAT is the true life.

No money and brain to earn it.
Boyo, if I have the money, and degrees to obtain going for surgery, then you can too. How old are you?

Magnus

Lookism God
Narrator said:
-bed
-food and water
-internet
-nicotine
Stuff like food and shelter, health etc I had just assumed was already covered as they are the basics

Magnus said:
Narrator said:
-bed
-food and water
-internet
-nicotine
Stuff like food and shelter, health etc I had just assumed was already covered as they are the basics
Yeah it's best to get that nonsense out of the way. Which would you choose after leaving high school?

6/10 and multi million trustfund
7/10 and one million trustfund

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Basically the usual pyramid of needs tailored in accordance with my lifestyle - my requirements are low.

Magnus

Lookism God
ForeverCucked said:
Magnus said:
Yeah it's best to get that nonsense out of the way. Which would you choose after leaving high school?

6/10 and multi million trustfund
7/10 and one million trustfund
The difference between a 6 and a 7 is probably the biggest leap
A million bucks is enough tbh I'd go with the 7/10, hbu?

debijon

Normie
Minimum requirement for what?

If its just coping then a decent income from wage slaving and internet would be enough to keep me distracted (my life now)

for happiness and feeling good I need the ability to have any girl I want at any time without getting dumped or cucked.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
- 8/10 + looks
 120 or above IQ
 High conscientious personality
 Extroverted and free of mental disorders
 Born into enough wealth to live comfortably, have a trust fund and quality nutrition and environment

AsianAspie

Incel
- Have a close social circle of non-loser friends
- LTR with a chilled out 5+/10
- Have a kid or two
- Start my ideal career by 30
- Not having to cope daily with drugs to suppress my loneliness/boredom/mental illness

If this is unattainable I will go full rot mode: eating shit food, lifting, masturbating and playing video games everyday, while working some supermarket job/living off welfare till I die.