What are your long term plans?

sparta

Cuck
Are you planning to be NEET for the rest of your life?

allindaeyes

Banned
hopefully I get famous in 2 years by getting scouted or having a random photo taken of me in a good angle. Then due to halo effect and popularity I will get employed to do nothing.

otherwise which is much more likely workcel and die

sparta said:
Are you planning to be NEET for the rest of your life?
A presumptuous question. The title of the thread poses a better question.

NEET is not the least bit a viable lifestyle unless you come from considerable wealth -- otherwise, you are a parasite on your family who will eventually get shrugged off sooner or later. I am of course speaking as an American male where NEET lifestyle is impossible unless you suffer from substantial disability (and the qualification process can take years.)

My long term plans are to be self-sufficient, get an apartment, and spend my non-workcel hours pursuing my hobbies.

Keep workcelling and buy a house then a BMW. Then find a BBW to fuck in it and then find a tall skinny girl to reproduce with

Vertu

Incel
No NEET. You need money to live happily in this word. Then again working a shit job for long hours is another massive no-no in my eyes.

Seems like you have to find a good medium between work and pay.

Gurney Hellek in this thread has the right idea.
http://lookism.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=159

allindaeyes

Banned
also if my plan doesnt work out its to workcell in a field I can get 100k in short time, (aus pays high) make investments, maybe buy a business or start one and then just work for myself. (last phase would be around mid 30s IDEALY)

sparta

Cuck
allindaeyes said:
also if my plan doesnt work out its to workcell in a field I can get 100k in short time, (aus pays high) make investments, maybe buy a business or start one and then just work for myself. (last phase would be around mid 30s IDEALY)
sounds good.