What are the supposed benefits of oral ACV?

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
1
... I tried it once and it gave me a life long disease that's lingered for 2 years already. But since I can't have any, aware me on the benefits I'm missing out on.
:nice:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
What's this mysterious life long disease you speak of?

Just lol @ you.
 

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
76
Reputation
0
Dan said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Benefits[/font]

Lowers cholesterol - More research is needed to definitively link apple cider vinegar and its capability to lower cholesterol in humans, but one 2006 study found that the acetic acid in the vinegar lowered bad cholesterol in rats. Also, a Japanese study found that half an ounce of apple cider vinegar a day lowered cholesterol in people who participated in the panel.

Prevents indigestion - Sip before eating, especially if you know you're going to indulge in foods that will make you sorry later. Try this folk remedy: add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you dine.

Aids weight loss - Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. Here's why: The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention. Scientists also theorize that apple cider vinegar interferes with the body's digestion of starch, which means fewer calories enter the bloodstream.

Gets rid of dandruff - On his website, Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends apple cider vinegar as a dandruff treatment. The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp, making it harder for yeast to grow. Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle, and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour, then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week for best results.

Helps to clear acne - Apple cider vinegar makes a great natural toner that can leave skin looking healthier. Its antibacterial properties help keep acne under control, and the malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin, reduce red spots, and balance the pH of your skin.

Boosts energy - Exercise and sometimes extreme stress cause lactic acid to build up in the body, causing fatigue. Interestingly, the amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar act as an antidote. What's more, apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that may relieve that tired feeling. Next time you're beat, add a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar to a glass of chilled vegetable drink or to a glass of water.

Banishes bad breath - If proper brushing and mouthwash doesn't do the trick, try the home remedy of using apple cider vinegar to control bad breath. Gargle with it, or drink a teaspoon (diluted with water if you prefer) to kill odor-causing bacteria.

Whitens teeth - Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle. You can also brush your teeth with baking soda once a week to help remove stains and whiten your teeth; use it just as you would toothpaste. You can also use salt as an alternative toothpaste. If your gums start to feel raw, switch to brushing with salt every other day.

Helps control blood sugar - A few swigs of apple cider vinegar could help keep your blood sugar levels balanced, according to several studies that have shown a link between the two. One study of people with type 2 diabetes who weren't taking insulin found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed resulted in lower glucose levels by morning. Another study at the Arizona State University found that insulin resistant people who drank a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water before eating a high carbohydrate meal had lower blood sugar afterward. Scientists think the antiglycemic effect of the acid is the key.

Testimonials

"I am almost done with my first bottle of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. This stuff is amazing. It took about two weeks to notice anything substantial, but it is obvious. Things I have noticed: -Boost in mood and energy when I first take-it (2 tablespoons in the am) -My acne went from like a 6-7 (chest and back were terrible) to like a 1-2. -My skin is fantastic. It is very healthy and tight looking (face especially). I did not notice this one until people started saying my skin looked really good, I thought "wtf, nobody ever says that." -My nails and hair seem to be better also. I have read a couple studies and it sounds like it can really boost your lipid profile."

"Heard this shit is an unregistered weapon against cancer too, god knows if that's true but it's still interesting."

"I tried it years ago and loved it. I need to go get some more today. I dont mind doing the shots of it, and I eat ass too."

"some sloot in high school gave me warts on my cawk and i put this stuff on toilet paper and then taped in on my dick over night for like 2 weeks and it removed the warts lol."

"My old man uses this shit for health reasons. Supposed to be godly. Smells like straight piss though. Maybe I'll try it out. No acne or anything, but couldn't hurt."

"I had a wart on my finger and this stuff killed it real quick. It also takes care of acne and scarring if applied topically. Takes a long time though."

"I drink 2tbsp a day in morning as well and I had acne before cycling. Like it was a 6/10 and now it's a 2/10. None on my face just a couple pimples here or there on shoulders/traps/back on cycle. What I did was took ACV and put some aztec clay in it. Mixed it up and put it on my face for 15 minutes then washed off. 2X a week, I'm serious it works wonders. Jon Skywalker told me about it and if you have acne on body, you can put it there too. It is drying so what I'd do is wash face with cleanser, put mask on, take off after 10-15 min (it is messy) then put moisturizer on. It's cheap too. If you have acne, TRY THAT."

"Used ACV after getting acne from first cycle as well as already having bad facial acne from puberty that refused to budge. took about 2 months but my skin on my back and face cleared up dramatically. No one believes me, and it could of just been sheer coincidence, but I'm almost certain it was the ACV."

"Legit thread. Been trying to aware them on Bragg's ACV since I've been on the site. Hopefully they listen to you."
:bye:

Just kidding. It's legit.
 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
1
Mughal said:
What's this mysterious life long disease you speak of?

Just lol @ you.
Cholinergic Urticaria, a mild case that presents without hives just extreme itchiness caused by elevated body temperature due to stress, sun exposure, or strong emotional response (excitement or anger, etc). Five days after drinking ACV every day for 1 week these symptoms presented and persisted for 1 year before dwindling. Now, it's uncommon for me to feel them except on occasions of high stress
[hr]
Dan said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Benefits[/font]

Lowers cholesterol - More research is needed to definitively link apple cider vinegar and its capability to lower cholesterol in humans, but one 2006 study found that the acetic acid in the vinegar lowered bad cholesterol in rats. Also, a Japanese study found that half an ounce of apple cider vinegar a day lowered cholesterol in people who participated in the panel.

Prevents indigestion - Sip before eating, especially if you know you're going to indulge in foods that will make you sorry later. Try this folk remedy: add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it 30 minutes before you dine.

Aids weight loss - Apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. Here's why: The acetic acid suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, and reduces water retention. Scientists also theorize that apple cider vinegar interferes with the body's digestion of starch, which means fewer calories enter the bloodstream.

Gets rid of dandruff - On his website, Dr. Mehmet Oz recommends apple cider vinegar as a dandruff treatment. The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp, making it harder for yeast to grow. Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle, and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour, then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week for best results.

Helps to clear acne - Apple cider vinegar makes a great natural toner that can leave skin looking healthier. Its antibacterial properties help keep acne under control, and the malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin, reduce red spots, and balance the pH of your skin.

Boosts energy - Exercise and sometimes extreme stress cause lactic acid to build up in the body, causing fatigue. Interestingly, the amino acids contained in apple cider vinegar act as an antidote. What's more, apple cider vinegar contains potassium and enzymes that may relieve that tired feeling. Next time you're beat, add a tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar to a glass of chilled vegetable drink or to a glass of water.

Banishes bad breath - If proper brushing and mouthwash doesn't do the trick, try the home remedy of using apple cider vinegar to control bad breath. Gargle with it, or drink a teaspoon (diluted with water if you prefer) to kill odor-causing bacteria.

Whitens teeth - Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle. You can also brush your teeth with baking soda once a week to help remove stains and whiten your teeth; use it just as you would toothpaste. You can also use salt as an alternative toothpaste. If your gums start to feel raw, switch to brushing with salt every other day.

Helps control blood sugar - A few swigs of apple cider vinegar could help keep your blood sugar levels balanced, according to several studies that have shown a link between the two. One study of people with type 2 diabetes who weren't taking insulin found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed resulted in lower glucose levels by morning. Another study at the Arizona State University found that insulin resistant people who drank a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water before eating a high carbohydrate meal had lower blood sugar afterward. Scientists think the antiglycemic effect of the acid is the key.

Testimonials

"I am almost done with my first bottle of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. This stuff is amazing. It took about two weeks to notice anything substantial, but it is obvious. Things I have noticed: -Boost in mood and energy when I first take-it (2 tablespoons in the am) -My acne went from like a 6-7 (chest and back were terrible) to like a 1-2. -My skin is fantastic. It is very healthy and tight looking (face especially). I did not notice this one until people started saying my skin looked really good, I thought "wtf, nobody ever says that." -My nails and hair seem to be better also. I have read a couple studies and it sounds like it can really boost your lipid profile."

"Heard this shit is an unregistered weapon against cancer too, god knows if that's true but it's still interesting."

"I tried it years ago and loved it. I need to go get some more today. I dont mind doing the shots of it, and I eat ass too."

"some sloot in high school gave me warts on my cawk and i put this stuff on toilet paper and then taped in on my dick over night for like 2 weeks and it removed the warts lol."

"My old man uses this shit for health reasons. Supposed to be godly. Smells like straight piss though. Maybe I'll try it out. No acne or anything, but couldn't hurt."

"I had a wart on my finger and this stuff killed it real quick. It also takes care of acne and scarring if applied topically. Takes a long time though."

"I drink 2tbsp a day in morning as well and I had acne before cycling. Like it was a 6/10 and now it's a 2/10. None on my face just a couple pimples here or there on shoulders/traps/back on cycle. What I did was took ACV and put some aztec clay in it. Mixed it up and put it on my face for 15 minutes then washed off. 2X a week, I'm serious it works wonders. Jon Skywalker told me about it and if you have acne on body, you can put it there too. It is drying so what I'd do is wash face with cleanser, put mask on, take off after 10-15 min (it is messy) then put moisturizer on. It's cheap too. If you have acne, TRY THAT."

"Used ACV after getting acne from first cycle as well as already having bad facial acne from puberty that refused to budge. took about 2 months but my skin on my back and face cleared up dramatically. No one believes me, and it could of just been sheer coincidence, but I'm almost certain it was the ACV."

"Legit thread. Been trying to aware them on Bragg's ACV since I've been on the site. Hopefully they listen to you."
Can it really whiten teeth? It's acidic which is supposed to have the opposite effect, since acid wears away the enamel layer. If this is legit I may still be able to gargle it without ingesting
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
Whitecel said:
Mughal said:
What's this mysterious life long disease you speak of?

Just lol @ you.
Cholinergic Urticaria, a mild case that presents without hives just extreme itchiness caused by elevated body temperature due to stress, sun exposure, or strong emotional response (excitement or anger, etc). Five days after drinking ACV every day for 1 week these symptoms presented and persisted for 1 year before dwindling. Now, it's uncommon for me to feel them except on occasions of high stress
How much were you drinking? Maybe something else caused it? Maybe ACV excarbated the condition?
 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
1
Mughal said:
Whitecel said:
Cholinergic Urticaria, a mild case that presents without hives just extreme itchiness caused by elevated body temperature due to stress, sun exposure, or strong emotional response (excitement or anger, etc). Five days after drinking ACV every day for 1 week these symptoms presented and persisted for 1 year before dwindling. Now, it's uncommon for me to feel them except on occasions of high stress
How much were you drinking? Maybe something else caused it? Maybe ACV excarbated the condition?
I drank about a quarter cup worth diluted with 3/4 cup of water. I am certain ACV caused it because I started feeling unusually itchy in the sun after the first day but I ignored it. After 5 days I had a full blown itch attack and had to rush back inside and cool my body temperature. Nothing else was different about my routine except trying ACV.



Can anyone confirm teeth whitening? experience
 
Top